SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Well, look at this boyband
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcuhOqAv51/
Such sweet words from Peter.

This photo shows me how comfortable Peter is with a diverse group of friends. It had to be destiny for him to meet Rachel.

ITA. When his IG first went public again and I took a look, that was one of the things that stood out to me and added to my list of why I thought it could work for them. There are shots of his friends sprinkled throughout and it really is a nice diverse mix. In fact, his IG in general made me think they could work. That was in complete contrast to back during Emily's season when I took one look at He of the 1F's IG account and said no ma'am, they ain't gonna last.

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed May 24, 2017 2:41 pm

MissSid wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Well, look at this boyband
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUcuhOqAv51/
Such sweet words from Peter.

This photo shows me how comfortable Peter is with a diverse group of friends. It had to be destiny for him to meet Rachel.

ITA. When his IG first went public again and I took a look, that was one of the things that stood out to me and added to my list of why I thought it could work for them. There are shots of his friends sprinkled throughout and it really is a nice diverse mix. In fact, his IG in general made me think they could work. That was in complete contrast to back during Emily's season when I took one look at He of the 1F's IG account and said no ma'am, they ain't gonna last.

So true. He has been friends with some of them since high school/college, especially Terry (standing second from Peter) These two have been friends for yrs and he calls himself uncle to his daughter. Rachel is a lucky woman.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 2:49 pm

ElonM wrote:
MissSid wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

So true. He has been friends with some of them since high school/college, especially Terry (standing second from Peter) These two have been friends for yrs and he calls himself uncle to his daughter. Rachel is a lucky woman.

Yes I saw the uncle part! That is really cute and a long friendship is a sign of loyalty for me. Which is good in a relationship Smiley I knew when I met my DH friends that he indeed was the guy for me and I can see the same thing with Peter trhough his SM post. He is perfect for Rachel Smiley IMO

#TeamPeter swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 1f495
#TeamRachel swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Good lord ahhhh!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BHld6uMgJgn/

I also loved when he said that the other men need to grow a pair and go talk to her on the premiere. So he's not all "shy and sweet," he definitely has that classic f1 "manly side" also imo. He seems like the entire package.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed May 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Good lord ahhhh!!!

I also loved when he said that the other men need to grow a pair and go talk to her on the premiere. So he's not all "shy and sweet," he definitely has that classic f1 "manly side" also imo. He seems like the entire package.

I am not jealous of Rachel at all. Suspect
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Aww, jeez Rachel hit the jackpot with Peter and vice versa I'm sure. I know this is months away but I really can't wait to see their first public image together!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed May 24, 2017 3:38 pm

New here, but I had to sign up, just so I'd have a place to gush about Peter and Rachel, I didn't think the contestant I was most interested in learning more about and ultimately picked for Rachel would be the one Rachel actually chose.

Once I saw those spoilers, I was so happy not only for Rachel and Peter, but also b/c I was right laugh out loud, but it was getting hard not having a group of people who knew the spoilers to gush with and were on the same level of excitement as I was especially in response to every move Peter made.

And then I read Rachel's blog from People about her first night and she called Peter handsome, but when she mentioned that Peter's hands were trembling in her own, I could not hold it in, I had to look for a bachelor forum with spoilers and found you guys.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Kure24 wrote:New here, but I had to sign up, just so I'd have a place to gush about Peter and Rachel, I didn't think the contestant I was most interested in learning more about and ultimately picked for Rachel would be the one Rachel actually chose.

Once I saw those spoilers, I was so happy not only for Rachel and Peter, but also b/c I was right laugh out loud, but it was getting hard not having a group of people who knew the spoilers to gush with and were on the same level of excitement as I was especially in response to every move Peter made.

And then I read Rachel's blog from People about her first night and she called Peter handsome, but when she mentioned that Peter's hands were trembling in her own, I could not hold it in, I had to look for a bachelor forum with spoilers and found you guys.
Such a cute story!! Welcome!! We're expert Petal gushers here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 pm

@Kure24 Welcomeparty! to the board, we do sometimes go crazy but stick it out, we are lovely. Enjoy your time here and wonderful first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 pm

@Kure24 welcomebanner Gush away in this thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 3:42 pm

@Kure24 :Welcome We also love gushing about Rachel and Peter AND how right we were  (if the spoiler's right) because a lot of us here also thought she'd pick Peter!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Rachel said something recently in interviews that really stood out to me and it was that she was drawn to her fiancé from within. I thought that was an awesome way to put it and that's what I saw the beginning of last night. The looks Peter and Rachel passed each other, especially after he accepted her rose, had such depth to them.

Peter did not disappoint last night. Their date next week is going to be fun... I'm thinking from then on Rachel is going to be a "smitten kitten."
I love this too. She even described having an unexplainable x-factor with him, which is one of my core personal beliefs on couples that get together and then stay together through life's trials, tribulations, and its entire journey. Of course it takes work and commitment too, but it's that x-factor that helps them get together and commit in the first place imo. I loved hearing her say it because it aligns so closely to my own thoughts, and I love getting to watch it.

The bolded is too much for me to take Smiley (in a good way).  I agree so so completely with Alanna.  That's what love is IMO - that x factor that there are no words or logic to explain - it's just love.  It's there or not IMO.  To have Rachel is a mature, sensible woman IMO, describing things this way makes me love her love story before it even really gets going.  I can't help it.  Also, in the season preview she says "we connect from within".  Dying to see when she gets to that point.  

TLTF wrote:I really do think I found my forever love,” she continues. “No, I don’t think, I know. He knows too.”

Too much love swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 1f60d  swoon - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 1f60d

Source
This is also too much for me.   giggling I am in love with how in love Rachel is.  awwww  

Agree.  Loved it.  And his IG is a dangerous place @Alanna, you'll be a total goner afterwards.  IMO.  laugh out loud

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 24, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal