SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 am

Have they released the episode by episode guide yet? I don't know if I missed that

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 am

@Naijabach, thank you for the video.

@emusha, you da real MVP for noticing what Peter did. I see now that she had to brace herself on his arms for balance because he clasped his hands behind her back and pulled her back in so quickly. Mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 9:26 am

MissSid wrote:@Naijabach, thank you for the video.

@emusha, you da real MVP for noticing what Peter did. I see now that she had to brace herself on his arms for balance because he clasped his hands behind her back and pulled her back in so quickly. Mercy.

The bolded!! So true! You can actually see the position of his hands, his fingers are locked.. ughhh my english is failing me but here is a SC. I loved that moment ! awwww
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Scree10

Source

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 9:27 am

@tltf what a great cap!! If Rach thought she was going to get away before he let her, she was mistaking laugh out loud And once again, we see her head tilt heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am

Alanna wrote:@tltf what a great cap!! If Rach thought she was going to get away before he let her, she was mistaking laugh out loud And once again, we see her head tilt heartbeat

Haha ! their body language is everything!! I mean look at this pic Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 1f60d You said it, he was not going to let her go giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 9:34 am

Ha! I don't think I'm imagining this....watching the first kiss back I think that moment when she's pulling out of the hug Peter actually pushes her against him and locks her in assertively (notice the rapid change of the location of her hand....i.e. her hand was on his forearm then it quickly moves to his upper arm) and after the kiss Rachel loses her footing slightly, with that dreamy hazy face she says "that was nice" and they both giggle. I think she's referring to him pushing her against him for that first kiss.
the moment I'm referring to is exactly before the cap above. he goes from having his hands loose behind her to weaving his fingers together.
If what I am seeing is correct then this was indeed a very special kiss....and Rachel's facial expression gets super hazy and dreamy.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 am

TLTF wrote:
MissSid wrote:@Naijabach, thank you for the video.

The bolded!! So true! You can actually see the position of his hands, his fingers are locked.. ughhh my english is failing me but here is a SC. I loved that moment !  awwww
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 79 Scree10

Source
EXACTLY!! so glad you saw it too!!! Glad to know I'm not imagining it. and gooshh it's sooo sexy and Rachel's eyes are glazed and so affected...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 am

He is bringing the heat the good, sexy, seductive heat. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:08 am

emusha wrote:
EXACTLY!! so glad you saw it too!!! Glad to know I'm not imagining it. and gooshh it's sooo sexy and Rachel's eyes are glazed and so affected...

I completely missed it last night but after your other post I had to take another look. I think this can put to rest any worries about his level of interest. Whoa. And you aren't kidding about her reaction. No wonder she couldn't stop eyeing him on the Ellen date. That is a MAN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 10:11 am

MissSid wrote:
emusha wrote:

I completely missed it last night but after your other post I had to take another look. I think this can put to rest any worries about his level of interest. Whoa.  And you aren't kidding about her reaction. No wonder she couldn't stop eyeing him on the Ellen date. That is a MAN.
And he's the type of man that doesn't talk about her or their kisses to anyone else, keeps everything private and between the two of them but just as assertive as all the peacocking men around when it comes to showing her he's interested. I mean!!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:19 am

The way they already look at each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:19 am

Peter is being really adorable on ig. I don't think he has slept one bit after reliving "the birthday of a lifetime ", he is still liking comments on ig. His most recent like, if someone can bring it over, thanks. He must have watched this episode with Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal