SELECT CONTENT

Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm

I think he was out night one going by his IG posts.

IG
jedidiah_ballard

M and G March 16th

IG post March 10th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRdqts6DHK3/?taken-by=jedidiah_ballard

IG post March 20th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR4T_zPjzrA/?taken-by=jedidiah_ballard

If the second RC was March 21st, according to the filming schedule, he was out night one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 3:23 pm

I am shook that he didn't make it past night 1. From his men's health vid, seems like a good & decent guy, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Oh wow, didn't realize he is currently in GA.  Of course he didn't go far. laugh out loud  

When they do (go far in the process) they're not the most loved (IMO)... Deanna, And, Josh, Ryan B (who my snarky heart really did enjoy). laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 10:34 am

He was on Menhealth's magazine Smiley

http://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/ultimate-mens-health-guy-winner-jed-ballard

#TeamPeter Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 am

@TLTF He looks much better in that video than he did on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 am

@Sprite I know!! That's what I was thinking! He looks much more confident on Menhealth ! Plus the outfit that he was wearing did not help imo!

#TeamPeter Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Pooping in here, while still unspoiled. This guy is a physician/professor at the university I got my PhD from. My former medical students all thought he was a self absorbed douche bag. He brags while in the hospital with his trainees about his Men's Health cover, so he probably bragged about the bachelorette too. They as a group could not stand him. And for the most part even when their professors are hard they respect them. There was no respect for this guy. A couple told me they were happy he got kicked off early. This is all second hand accounts from my former students, as I have never met him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm

@stuckinsc Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh wow, didn't realize he is currently in GA.  Of course he didn't go far. laugh out loud  

When they do (go far in the process) they're not the most loved (IMO)... Deanna, And, Josh, Ryan B (who my snarky heart really did enjoy). laugh out loud

JMO
One of those individuals is not from GA, he  just lives there, sometimes.  I agree that those Georgians were not well loved, but we're not all bad I promise you.   laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 25, 2017 11:59 pm

@alwaystulips yes, I know.  Born and raised. Hugesmile

And in Josh's thread, I've mentioned we'd (or at least me laugh out loud) be more than happy to give him up if someone else/another state wanted to claim him.  IMO, he can take his friends the Chrisley's and Honey Boo's family with him too.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 am

laugh out loud Yes!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Only on for an episode but already getting entrenched in bachnation dizzy

Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen47
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jedidiah Ballard - Bachelrette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Sprite
TLTF
mercieme
Dare2b...
Ladybug82