SELECT CONTENT

Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum Empty Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Fan thread for Zac and Viarni.  

Fan forum rules apply!

Zac and V right after he chose her at FRC (Dom in the background)  beatingheart

TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum V0

...it's the girl everyone predicted from the start - the first woman to meet Zac is the last woman left. The "spark" between them has been undeniable; even I have to admit that. AND HE JUST WANTS TO HOLD HER HAND  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f60d
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-2017-grand-finale-live-updates.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Congratulations to Zac and Viarni!   lovetogether

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:55 pm

FRC and video of Zac choosing Viarni   :sweetheart:
The Bachelor NZ: Zac chooses Viarni
MAY 21, 2017 6:51PM

She caught his eye from the first night, stepping out of the car in a – very fitting – rose embellished gown, and from that moment on it was clear Viarni Bright and Zac Franich were smitten with each other.

Their chemistry never wavered, and after weeks of extravagant dates and romantic getaways it was the stunning 22-year-old from Tauranga who received The Bachelor’s final rose – and an impressive sparkler.

Standing before Viarni, a knockout in a form-fitting tangerine two-piece, the 28-year-old surf life-saving coach finally shared how he truly felt.

“From the first time I saw you, I just felt this little spark, and by the end of the first night you had stolen away a little piece of my heart,” said Zac.

“You are a confident, kind, caring, beautiful girl – and that’s the kind of girl I want to walk down the street with and hold her hand,” he continued, presenting her with the ring.

Struggling to contain her happiness, the brunette beauty gushed, “You and this whole thing, and the feelings that I’ve developed has exceeded everything that could’ve happened,” she said. “It’s scary, but this is it – it’s you and me.”

http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-winner-of-the-bachelor-nz-is-revealed-32514

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXHapr3TqU

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 21, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Zac's post on his IG saying he is a lucky man! It reminds me so much of Art's IG pic he posted 2 years ago. I am so happy for Zac got his dream girl in Viarni  beatingheart

@zacfranich I'm a lucky man  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f339

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWXW86DdOR/?taken-by=zacfranich
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Zac and Viarni last night after the WTA/ATFR taping. They look so happy!  beatingheart 

@womansdaynz The happy couple! Congrats to #thebachelornz lovebirds @zacfranich and @viarnibright  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f48b  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f339  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f498  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f60d  TheBachelorNZ - Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum 1f618  Tap the #linkinbio for all the goss.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWTAjulSAh/?taken-by=womansdaynz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Lovely how those that met Zac and Viarni in person say together they are so natural together.
Wishing Zac and V all the best and so much happiness  heartbeat  

Face to face with the couple in the Three media room, they're just as beautiful (and tall) in real life as they are on-screen. But there's a natural, tangible vibe you don't feel through TV; you can very easily see yourself out for a beer with the beautiful couple.  

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-2017-grand-finale-live-updates.html

Video of Zac and Viarni post-WTA/ATFR doing a Q&A  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Happy, happy thread. But, they are season 3. I know most wish Jordan never existed, but alas he did.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Thanks for new thread @AAL!
They do look beautiful together and appear to be genuine imo. Not too showy so far!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks for the thread AAL. Love how she is clinging to him amd rested her head n his shoulder. Shows that he. A supportive and dependable guy to her. Love them together, it was too obvious to me during airing

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 3:54 pm

@stuckinsc Thank you for the correction yes I didn't even realize (I think I have erased that season from my memory laugh out loud) Happy to be in Season 3 land giggling beatingheart

@LynnTa @see2love They really look great together! I also loved how V was resting her head on Zac's shoulder and ITA it shows how connected they are and how much V feels safe and at ease with Zac. It's really awesome to me how he gave her his FIR/WR and she was F1. Shows me he knows who he is as a person and it was really a "she had me at hello" moment. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 21, 2017 3:56 pm

The lucky man picture looks so natural and happy. its the kind of picture that sells magazines/books imo!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 21, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm also very happy that both of them have said they are not in love yet. They are going to explore their feelings and see where it goes. I like that a lot coz it doesn't put pressure on the relationship trying to act "in love" to match the words.
Following Art & Mat is the way to go.

Yes @AAL , Zac was gone at hello! His dream girl literally walked into his life! The school boy grin on his face and the looks he gave will haunt me for a while!!! Its so sweet though that he knew it and he owned it proudly. I am really happy for him/them. For V ,I think it hit her hard on HTD!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Franich - Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+7
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Bobette
djogbenyuie
LynnTa