SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 24, 2017 5:15 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:

Interesting that it's clear whom she prefers over whom when she is deciding. In their respect match-ups, she picked Dean, Alex, Eric, and Bryan over the guys they were matched up against. This makes the fact that she picks Will over Peter in their match-up stand out all the more.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/

@BachelorBabe512  this is the video i was talking about. 

I really don't like her outfit because it is too showy. When she was bending down to grab the props, it seemed like a accident was prone to happen. Nonetheless, Rachel looks beautiful in it.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:16 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:@ReneeM http://www.etonline.com/tv/218194_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_says_she_broke_the_rules_upon_revealing_her_engagement/

She said it in another interview as well, but I can't remember which one.

I mean, he is confident. I also think she is intentionally holding herself back from gushing about Peter because she doesn't want to give herself away.

I suspect this too and think you are dead on. In one of the Access Hollywood videos, the hosts bring up Peter (at around 1:00 into this video: Access Hollywood 1) and she makes sure to say very little outside of "we have a matching gap"  (interesting use of present tense and interesting word choice of "matching").  In contrast, in another video from that interview session (around 4:30 into this video: Access Hollywood 2) she actually talks about Bryan for a bit because the hosts ask about the kiss then ask several follow-up questions. She never once breaks the demeanor we have been seeing from her in all the interviews. If he were F1 I would have expected to see something considering that she lights up even more whenever the subject of her F1 comes up. She was smooth all the way through. She also used the past tense throughout when talking about him, though to be fair that could be because the subject was the first night.

I suppose it could all be her lawyer training coming through, but... And conveniently, it looks like her promo tour is about to end just as Peter gets some spotlight on the next episode so there's likely not much opportunity for anyone to question her about him next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 5:19 pm

I found the Eric answer also interesting. 'Eric is a personal trainer. I can get some tidbits from him and he can help me moving forward.' Picking Eric would be the obvious option IMO in that would-you-rather question but I found the bolded interesting. 'Moving forward' references the future IMO while the rest of the answers had a 'if-at-all' vibe to it IMO.

I don't think Eric is the F1 at all based on his SM but the bolded along with her post of her fav personal trainer which can be a hidden shoutout to either Eric or Peter IMO is giving me pause. This season is one of the most interesting ones to sleuth IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 5:21 pm

@MissSid I noticed that too. She has no problem talking about any of the other guys for any extended period of time, but the times where interviewers mention Peter, she clams up. She lets them do the talking and then slyly changes the subject when they turn their attention to her to get her reaction.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 pm

@cookielover12 IA that outfit is horrid IMO. Ok I get it, she has boobs. Enough of them already IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks @cookielover12 I didn't see the original and this one looks like it's been altered to not show the low cut dress.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Yea I don't like the romper outfit she as wearing , every time she bent down you can see everything and it's really short also, looks like she had a wedgie. IMO

But when she picked will instead of peter she had a look in her eyes like she better not choose peter.

The more she chooses the opposite of peter or doesn't really talk about him interviews , then more obvious it is that he's the winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 24, 2017 6:04 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:

Interesting that it's clear whom she prefers over whom when she is deciding. In their respect match-ups, she picked Dean, Alex, Eric, and Bryan over the guys they were matched up against. This makes the fact that she picks Will over Peter in their match-up stand out all the more.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/

It was who you rather watch TV with? Very odd for sure...

We must watch the feet soon..because I believe this weekend is the first SH visit!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 6:11 pm

One last thing with People.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUfR2dmjdWn/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm

I can think of better things to do with Peter than watch TV Hugesmile

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 pm

@Bee Maybe it was when she came back to the states on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
It was who you rather watch TV with? Very odd for sure...

We must watch the feet soon..because I believe this weekend is the first SH visit!!!!

Agreed. It wasn't 'Who would you rather makeout in a hot tub with?' laugh out loud laugh out loud  

If Peter is the F1, I hope he and Will are friends. IMO Rachel and Peter can invite him over to watch TV. giggling  cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore