SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Your probably right about the ratings, I just don't trust TPTB any further than I could see or throw them, so... laugh out loud  And I can't say it's worked or done anything for me, but you know I'm missing a fanning gene these days. laugh out loud So I'll just agree to disagree with you one somethings and hope by the end of the season, I'm still fairly neutral on her, him, them.  laugh out loud

JMO

Haha I totally get it, that was me last season. laugh out loud

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Based on that interview where Ali asked her if she had sex in the fantasy suite and she pleaded the fifth so you think she slept with 1, 2 or all 3 of them? Remember when Andi did that and nick told it and look where her relationship is. IMO only sleeping with the one you are in love with is best!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm

@Jmack She said the oneze came again.  Millsy said that Rachel was in love right at the time of Dean hometown visit,  I am going with the knowledge that she knew then who she wanted but could not let all of them go and the only person she might have slept with would be Peter. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Jmack wrote:Based on that interview where Ali asked her if she had sex in the fantasy suite and she pleaded the fifth so you think she slept with 1, 2 or all 3 of them? Remember when Andi did that and nick told it and look where her relationship is. IMO only sleeping with the one you are in love with is best!!!!

Just because Ali interpreted it that way does not mean that's what happened IMHO. I am waiting to see the FS episode to see how they cut it. Last season with all the shenanigan with the F2; it turned out that the lead did not do anything with her. Rachel said she has been open with her F1 so I guess if she did anything with any of the guys, she told her F1. Based on what she said though pre-filming, I am not sure if anything went down in the FS with any of the guys but will wait to see the episode...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 pm

RS said in his post that he heard it was Peter and Bryan that were the front runners from early on.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:55 pm

@Carine When did he say that? and where can we read that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

My question is why though?  And I don't think it's simply out of the goodness of their hearts or she's too happy to hide it or that they're changing everything up, just for her.  I think there's more to it than that, just not sure exactly what yet.  

JMO

Obvi they recognize that she's the best they ever had. Jk. Hugesmile  I think probably ratings. Rachel herself said part of it was so people could get invested. Not gonna lie I've become way more interested after hearing bits and pieces of the happy ending. I know not all of us feel that way, but selfishly I want more! laugh out loud

Your probably right about the ratings, I just don't trust TPTB any further than I could see or throw them, so... laugh out loud  And I can't say it's worked or done anything for me, but you know I'm missing a fanning gene these days. laugh out loud So I'll just agree to disagree with you one somethings and hope by the end of the season, I'm still fairly neutral on her, him, them.  laugh out loud

JMO

I agree it's about the ratings, but despite all these promotion the premiere is down compared to previous years. RAchel is lucky she can reveal from the onset that she's happily engage, this will make her journey easier while the show is airing.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Carine wrote:Did anyone read RS post he said he heard that it was Peter and Bryan that were the front runners from early on.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 3806527698 Easy for him to say so now that we have seen the first episode. How come he didn't say so pre-season like he did during Jojo's season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Oh and in the podcast interview she also revealed that her best date (s) where the one (s) She and/or he had to go out of their comfort zone. So that made me think of Peter and his fear of height in the glacier with Rachel. May be it was a reference to this date Smiley

#TeamPeter TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Context is everything. I believe both her and the interviewer were referring to negative comments online. In that case, I agree it should be ignored. It's difficult enough to have your life under the microscope without subjecting yourself to negative opinions of people who only know you and judge you from a very limited scope. I'm happy she is putting things in this perspective. IMO really enjoyed this interview!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 pm

TLTF wrote:Oh and in the podcast interview she also revealed that her best date (s) where the one (s) She and/or he had to go out of their comfort zone. So that made me think of Peter and his fear of height in the glacier with Rachel. May be it was a reference to this date Smiley

laugh out loud @ us always being on the same wavelength! I peeped that too! I know it could feasibly be about anybody but I think it was another little nod to her man.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 10:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Oh and in the podcast interview she also revealed that her best date (s) where the one (s) She and/or he had to go out of their comfort zone. So that made me think of Peter and his fear of height in the glacier with Rachel. May be it was a reference to this date Smiley

laugh out loud @ us always being on the same wavelength! I peeped that too! I know it could feasibly be about anybody but I think it was another little nod to her man.

We're on the same team remember ? Lol but yeah for me it was another nod as well Smiley

#TeamPeter TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore