SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:04 am

@jjjami I agree I just wish I knew if it was during the season (Nick) or just before he went to tape the bachelorette. Hmmmm hmm

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by TLTF Sun May 28, 2017 2:10 am

Ouuuh sneaky Pete! I would think that it was before Rachel's season and during Nick's. But that would mean that he watched it and "knew" Rachel before. Maybe he was really interested in rachel before her season (I do think that he went especially for her)

Anyway good find @Jmack Smiley that's really interesting!!

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am

@Jmack Yup. If only we could decipher that part.

@TLTF Imo maybe he actually went on the show after watching Rachel on Nick's season. Hmmm. Very interesting indeed.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 28, 2017 2:17 am

I am not on SM hence the question; does IG arrange one's "likes" in a particular order similar to followers/following? I ask because maybe if it's arranged with most recent likes, one can estimate the timeline for the Peter IG like being discussed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 28, 2017 2:18 am

I think he may have liked it the day Rachel posted it? I took a screencap of that post too and on mine Nick's name shows up before Peter's does. Does this mean Nick liked her pic after Peter did? If so then Peter definitely liked it the day she posted it. I remember Nick was liking all the ladies' pics that day when the bios were released.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Igpic10
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:20 am

Peter Peter Peter!!!!! Sneaky sneaky Peter! I like this...going snooping again! Ttyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:25 am

They have each other blocked on social media!!! Ha funny trying to make sure that finger doesn't slip!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 2:27 am

Jmack wrote:They have each other blocked on social media!!! Ha funny trying to make sure that finger doesn't slip!!!!

wait how do you know this? I'm on social media but pretty bad at it  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:41 am

@jjjami As far as I know, there is no way to tell from a 3rd party perspective. I could be wrong though. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun May 28, 2017 2:44 am

bluwavz wrote:I think he may have liked it the day Rachel posted it? I took a screencap of that post too and on mine Nick's name shows up before Peter's does. Does this mean Nick liked her pic after Peter did? If so then Peter definitely liked it the day she posted it. I remember Nick was liking all the ladies' pics that day when the bios were released.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 40 Igpic10
Source

I believe Instagram uses an algorithm which takes into account people you follow and/or who's profiles you've viewed recently etc.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:48 am

brownravens wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think he may have liked it the day Rachel posted it? I took a screencap of that post too and on mine Nick's name shows up before Peter's does. Does this mean Nick liked her pic after Peter did? If so then Peter definitely liked it the day she posted it. I remember Nick was liking all the ladies' pics that day when the bios were released.

Source

I believe Instagram uses an algorithm which takes into account people you follow and/or who's profiles you've viewed recently etc.

I just followed nick to see how it impacted the order. It showed Peter's name first, then Nick's name.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 28, 2017 2:51 am

@brownravens @Bach/ette Ah thanks! So I guess there's no way to tell when Peter liked the pic then?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore