SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alternativefacts - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Am I the only one that is slightly annoyed by the "squad" always up on Rachel's IG commenting everything. They look like leeches trying to get their 15 mins of fame through Rachel.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

alternativefacts - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

@GuardianAngel  Absolutely. Nice timeline of events actually when you think about it. alternativefacts - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 43 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:12 pm

@cila51290 I think it's cute! Too often women tear each other down. It's refreshing to see them support each other. They comment on everyone in the "squads" page not just Rachel. I actually posted a comment on one of their pages in support of how they lift each other up and they even "liked" my comment. Were the previous bachelorettes supported that same way by the women they were ultimately competing with??? I don't think so. And NO ONE seems to care for Vanessa from the season. I find that quite interesting. All IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 pm

@Cila51290 she loves her squad. I'm sure she's not bothered by their behaviour. I have no idea, I don't read comments, but I can imagine. We'll see how many comments they post after BIP is over.

@Kashathediva yes, we have sleuthed previous timeline's before. Andi/Josh met at a bar, Jordan announced before any other contestant. Maybe they are doing some matchmaking ahead of time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Jmack wrote:@cila51290 I think it's cute! Too often women tear each other down. It's refreshing to see them support each other. They comment on everyone in the "squads" page not just Rachel. I actually posted a comment on one of their pages in support of how they lift each other up and they even "liked" my comment. Were the previous bachelorettes supported that same way by the women they were ultimately competing with??? I don't think so. And NO ONE seems to care for Vanessa from the season. I find that quite interesting. All IMHO

That's because most of Vanessa's friends are not famehos IMO like the 'squad' and don't feel the need to publicize their friendships just for the sake of likes and #friendshipgoal comments. Smiley Danielle M, Taylor, Dominique, Liz, Christen, Josephine - Vanessa's friends from the season IMO who have all had nice things to say about not just her but all the other women as well. That is how women truly uplift other women IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 28, 2017 2:25 pm

Jmack wrote:@cila51290 I think it's cute! Too often women tear each other down. It's refreshing to see them support each other. They comment on everyone in the "squads" page not just Rachel. I actually posted a comment on one of their pages in support of how they lift each other up and they even "liked" my comment. Were the previous bachelorettes supported that same way by the women they were ultimately competing with??? I don't think so. And NO ONE seems to care for Vanessa from the season. I find that quite interesting. All IMHO

Of course none of them care about Vanessa it's what bonded all of them in the first place. laugh out loud
I just feel like Rachel is in a whole other league than most of those girls, sorry. 1 or 3 friends fine but 7? Jeez...& Corrine to top it off. I hope Rachel is more into her F1 and maybe only Astrid when the show is over. I think it's never a good idea to have this "squad". I've had bad experiences myself. I think keeping a small circle is better, imho. Just keep your F1(Peter) Rachel!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Yes, because going to the bachelor and talking about your "friends" behind their back because you're threatened is really uplifting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Rachel is going back to work she ain't gonna have time for stupidity, she has a life to live and a future to plan, so I don't see them hanging out much when all is said and done.IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:29 pm

@A1day1 Who was threaten? just curious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 2:30 pm

@Cila51290 I agree. IMO the group of them are bottom feeders and opportunists.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 28, 2017 2:32 pm

A1day1 wrote:Yes, because going to the bachelor and talking about your "friends" behind their back because you're threatened is really uplifting.

Well unless you have proof, it's just a matter of 'he-said-she-said'. This forum has already seen pages and pages worth of discussion on this topic. If someone wishes to start it again, I am game. I love debates. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:33 pm

@reason There have been multiple sources, besides reality Steve, that said Vanessa wasn't the most liked in the house because she would go to nick and talk about the women in a negative light. Could be true, could be false, but I think it's a little unfair to say Vanessa's group is so uplifting when BOTH friend groups have had their fair share of shady moments. IMO. We don't know these women, both friend groups could be full of amazing women. But why bring down rachel's friends to uplift vanessa's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore