SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Quick question after the final casting are the contestants locked into a contract or can they back out once they find out who the lead will be???

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm

You know how in the interviews Rachel has been saying "you won't be able to tell" who the F1 is...I've been thinking about that...that's not necessarily a good thing because I somewhat implies we won't be able to see their connection and it won't be obvious which can be a red flag....right? IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 9:30 pm

She has no clue how this show will be edited so I don't know how she can say that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Contestants have been known to back out the night before they were suppose to fly out, and even once they got there they can be let go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 pm

@kashathediva yea she doesn't know how iRa going to be edited but there is a reason she said that multiple times and I think most final couples you can tell IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 9:39 pm

I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun May 28, 2017 9:45 pm

TBH - She has to say that you can't tell, she has already announced that she's engaged. Now the storyline is "who will win her heart?". With Nick it was all "will he be rejected". And Ben was telling everyone he was engaged from the time of Jade and Tanner's wedding (i know - eyeroll) because the storyline there was also that he was in love with 2 women.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 28, 2017 9:50 pm

I have a feeling it will be pretty obvious imo, at least with who her frontrunners are, but then again I have my shipper goggles on and know the spoilers.

ETA: looking through articles and posts of people who don't know the spoilers, a lot of early predictions I've been seeing are between: Peter, Bryan and Kenny

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 29, 2017 8:22 am

@brownravens I agree she has to say that, she can't exactly say it will be very obvious who it is, she is trying to keep people guessing. Also Mills already said in the podcast that you will not be surprised who she is engaged to.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 am

Demario's reaction... peulease! Rolling Eyes

source

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 29, 2017 11:25 am

@TLTF lool right he so recognized her and tried to act like he didnt, Rachel not saying anything when taking him there made me laugh..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 am

He really said 'who's this?' laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore