SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:48 pm

julychild wrote:One more thing before I sign off...

Rachel was back in Dallas on Monday. If there was a shv (and I believe there was), I strongly suspect that it was Thur-Sun. Started even while she was still making press rounds in the mornings:

Facebook

There is the ring again on her wedding finger.IMHO

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Zaynab Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-dated-nba-pro-kevin-durant-w485402

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

OMG GET IT RACHEL!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Guess she was serious about needing her man to have a good jump shot laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 pm

That's probably the most famous ex any contestant/lead of this show has ever had. I'm impressed although he wasn't that famous in college compared to now.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 76 87b72b10 california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 76 86669110 california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 pm

What?!? and Wow.  Watching him killing it right now in Game 1 as I type, and now I'm wondering if Rachel is still a fan? I'd guess so.  That is so cool. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 pm

I guess it's impressive because of who he is today but this doesn't really surprise me in any way. Rachel is clearly from a well to do family when her dad is a freaking Federal Judge. I know she was in a sorority, a Delta as I understand it. She clearly ran in a certain circle, to put it mildly.

On top of that, she is beautiful and smart. I don't find it so strange she dated a popular black athlete in college. Yes, he just happened to go on and make a major name for himself in the NBA. But yeah I read this today and just thought, "yeah I can see that..."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 pm

If they broke up when she went to law school (2008 I believe), that would mean she dated him for about two years. KD was at UT from 2006-2007.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Explains why she likes them talllllll!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Isn't KD one of those athletes with a good reputation? Like others say, not surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:08 am

reason wrote:
julychild wrote:One more thing before I sign off...

Rachel was back in Dallas on Monday. If there was a shv (and I believe there was), I strongly suspect that it was Thur-Sun. Started even while she was still making press rounds in the mornings:

Facebook

There is the ring again on her wedding finger.IMHO

Great catch, Reason! I call it Ring Gate clapping! clapping!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:17 am

Not surprised by her ex. Agreed she and her family definitely seem to come from a certain circle or whatever you want to call it imo.

Love the reminder ring that she's engaged and cannot wait to see it replaced with her NL!! It's so sweet to see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore