SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Rachel released her Bachelorette blog.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

"The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.

Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky. "

Peter is perfect. I literally can't even.

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:56 pm

This guy is hot and i loved his date with rachel!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Peter is a special man. IMO. beatingheart sad

Heartmelts - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Peter is a special man. IMO.  beatingheart  sad

He reminds me of the guy in your avi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue May 30, 2017 9:32 pm

That Peter noticed the homeless man, most people walk past as if they're invisible and then snuck off to give him his sandwich #heartmelts

Says everything you need to know about who he is and the values he holds.

No wonder Rachel is beaming. She knows when you find a man like Peter you don't let go.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:33 pm

@Spoil Me Again Preach it, Preach it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 pm

It's always a wonderful thing to offer something to someone who has nothing. Beyond wonderful.
There are actually 8 levels.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/45907/jewish/Eight-Levels-of-Charity.htm
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue May 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks for sharing @Kashathediva
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 10:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:Peter is a special man. IMO.  beatingheart  sad

& my girlie really swooped on him (allegedly), I've never been more proud of an 'ette. But like, Peter also got a g*ddamn GEM. They're both lucky AF imo.

Heartmelts - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 10 Proud-10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:09 am

http://www.factorchosenchicago.com/talent/peter-kraus-59539?page=1

Some of Peter's old modeling photos. In some of them, he looks pretty thin. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:57 am

They are so cute together
https://instagram.com/p/BUvYX0ljii5/
Heartmelts - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 10 Img_2710

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 2:06 am

Peter is still liking pics on Instagram I guess he said he better ride this wave until the next one on ome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons