SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 pm

I think despite what people think of Nick's girls, specifically what I think of Nick's girls (i'm not too fond of most of them, they're annoying IMO) Rachel seems to genuinely care about them, and they seem to genuinely care about her & at this point, those girls do know her WAY better than the guys there. It's a BiP audition, idc, not a big deal IMO. This is the show Rachel and the guys signed up for, TPTB have all the control and if you play along, you might get what you want in the end. The girls don't bother me, if their revealing clothing is too much temptation for the guys, then those guys aren't for Rachel anyways, I'm not a fan of policing what women wear (outside of pointing out an ugly outfit but that goes for both genders). This is the last time we'll see them this season, so really not a big deal IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 pm

the more and more I think about it the more and more this date sounds extremely produced...similar to the first date we got waboom and Blake going at it nonstop last week. The drama between the men sounds very produced esp with bryce and lee involved imo. ugh. 

With Rachel being truly shaken about the guy's intentions I wouldn't be surprised if the other influencing element to how she drives this particular date is focusing on assessing who's genuiely there for her and who is not. Very interesting tactic to bring in not 1 but 4 women going on BIP nonetheless for this date. Andi has had her girlfriends from jpgs season on this show as well - I have a feeling Rachel has a more specific intention and goal with bringing on the women if they're already snooping around from the bus ride.

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Just a reminder: this is Peter's thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:55 pm

The girls do not bother me either but I didn't watch their season, so, unsure how bad they came off onscreen.

Last edited by lexforlife on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Seems like the final 1 needs to watch every episode with the lead for additional support and clarity!! I mean how do they make it? But apparently Peter is confident!

Last edited by Jmack on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 pm

So how many SHV do you estimate they will get? Roughly 5-7 from the end of filming to the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Since they don't follow each other on insta, I wonder if Bryan and Peter had actual issues in the house. Or maybe just a little jealousy from both sides since they were the final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Jmack wrote:Seems like the final 1 needs to watch every episode with the lead for additional clarity!! I mean how do they make it? But apparently Peter is confident!

Many of them don't make it. This show is not realistic and certainly not a good way to start a relationship. If Peter is indeed F1 then he and Rachel will have to go through the tough part that is this show that all the others have gone through before them and if there's real love there and it's meant to be it will be and if not then it won't.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:04 pm

I mean if the reports are true, it seems like it stems from jealousy. It could also be as simple as the fact that Bryan and Peter seem very different in personalities so they didn't click.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:08 pm

I think Peter is an introvert and Bryan is an extrovert. Though I think Peter when in different situations is probably an extrovert to some extent too.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 pm

I already 100% ship Pachel so I do have some blinders on, but this defines Peter to a t  **IMO**.

"Confident, direct, self-aware, a sense of humor, great smile, knows what he wants as far as the same things that I want — a marriage and a family. Also that he likes sports — that’s a big deal for me. He doesn’t need to play them, but needs to like them. And someone with good integrity ... We’re on cloud nine about being engaged, so we’re just talking about how great it is to be engaged and what comes next. We are two happy little birds ... I wish I could break all the rules during this time, honestly. But I know that’s not possible, so it’s just important to keep an open line of communication. I don’t want to shy away of any questions that my fiance has for me about the journey or about myself in general. I’m an open book and I feel that as long as I continue to do that, he’s a strong enough person to be able to handle it. The same goes for me. I’m throwing those questions out at him and it’s reflective of how we want our relationship to be moving forward and forever — just keeping it real and continuing to communicate with each other even when it’s hard. "

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelorette-2017-winner-who-is-peter-kraus-won-fiance-engaged-to-rachel-lindsay-wins-spoilers/4/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 pm

The two F2 guys just seem to be VERY different people ...reminds me of Lauren and Jojo actually laugh out loud. imo 

On another note - have moved the convo about the epi 3 mud wrestling date to the epi 3 thread.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons