SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

When Rachel return she said and I quote I find love, commitment, respect , trust and a best friend.  IMO Peter was being respectful in front of her.  Check his ears and neck when watching the tape from after party at the ellen show. quite telling, although it is MO.

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Admitting you sent nude selfies to some random person no one will ever identify seems different from admitting you think about sexing the person sitting across from you on national TV. There's no need to be polite in the first case, as it is some anonymous person. Depending on the one's thinking, I can see how someone would feel like admitting it in the second case would be a bit much. Everyone has different ideas of what is appropriate to say. Besides that, who even knows if the guys were prepped to each respond a certain way depending on the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Acrunch wrote:Honestly, my gut reaction when Peter threw the sign up was ACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!, No Peter, NOOOOO!   laugh out loud.

Even though that means he would have lied; I'd like to think he was trying to be gentelmanly here since he seemed to even be debating whether to admit to kissing her or not.  Mainly, I bet (& hope) that Rachel asked him to elaborate on his response and that the conversation was soo good and so enlightening and pro-Rachel/Peter that ptb decided to leave it on the cutting room floor.  Doesn't seem to me like something Rachel would let slide if she's really into him.

I think Attorney Rachel will ask all the right questions when needed to be asked. I think TPTB definitely hid that moment from us of their time together for a reason. They left only their physical connection for us to see last night maybe cause that was talked about during their time together.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Eh, it's all personal. I wouldn't want to hear about the guy I'm dating talk about sending out naked selfies to some random girl and I wouldn't want him to tell the whole world he doesn't think about having sex with me. Whatever his intentions were, I just don't think that Rachel liked it, IMO.

Last edited by Lara on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Men think about sex constantly I agree, but to say they all have to proudly agree to have thought about having sex with that person to the public is something else. Peter hesitated and said no. It's probably a subject he likes to keep private. I'd personally say I've sent nudes before over letting that person know I want to have sex with them. Actual sex and sending nudes is different, IMO. I would probably be scared to say it right out there in the open to that person that I want to have sex with them. To me it's different strokes for different folks. People react differently to different situations. JMO

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree.
To me keeping something private means not putting a photo of myself nude out there on the internet for someone else to provide for other people's viewing. That's out there forever. You can't unring that bell. That's out of my control. So, I can't even wrap my head around that one to compare anything else to.
If being viewed nude is not sexual, I don't know what is. no idea And they weren't discussing "actual sex". They were discussing "thinking of sex". He had an intimate date with someone that includes kissing and he didn't think, sex? To me that's a no brainer. It would give me pause.
Yet, casually admits to sending out nude photos. Ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Sending nude selfies was strictly about him, having sex with Rach is about Rach imo. He seemed to be embarrassed to objectify her like that. I completely get it myself. However, Rachel likes them bold and assertive, she may have hated it, idk.
@Alanna, that's a great take on it, IMO.  And I don't think she hated it since she climbed all up on him afterwards.  Smiley JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 pm

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sending nude selfies was strictly about him, having sex with Rach is about Rach imo. He seemed to be embarrassed to objectify her like that. I completely get it myself. However, Rachel likes them bold and assertive, she may have hated it, idk.
@Alanna, that's a great take on it, IMO.  And I don't think she hated it since she climbed all up on him afterwards.  Smiley JMO.

our girl climbed him like a super tall hunky tree and she is definitely not mad giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm

@Lara She liked it enough to bring him to the final 2, likely getting engaged to him laugh out loud. If being too respectful is the biggest mark against the guy, sign me up! All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Sending nudes to your significant other isn't putting it on the internet. & if you get it from the right angle, no one will ever even know it's you laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Lara wrote:Eh, it's all personal. I wouldn't want to hear about the guy I'm dating talk about sending out naked selfies to some random girl and I wouldn't want him to tell the whole world he doesn't think about having sex with me. Whatever his intentions were, I just don't think that Rachel liked it, IMO.

I agree. To me it's more offensive for a guy I like to admit to sending nude selfies to another girl, and means he's not super innocent. I would rather someone I like admit to thinking about me than admit to selfies to others. JMO. To me if he was trying to be respectful he should have lied about both.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:48 pm

I'm not a fan of the response but I can see one scenario where it makes sense that he answered no to this question and yes to the nude selfie question. Perhaps in his mind that was a little too much to share since he appears to be very private and reserved. So he hesitated because he didn't want to come across as just a horn dog. However, since practically everyone else answered yes to the question, when it came to the nude selfie question he decided to just be honest.

And to add to this, the hesitation at the start was really more about how best to evade the question. So he thought about whether he should admit to wanting to have sex with her and then decided otherwise. JMO

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Well if the spoilers are true none of it matters now anyway laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons