SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Julie81 Wed May 31, 2017 10:40 pm

They were in Laval yesterday when they were at that little deli, correct? I know nothing about Canada so I could be wrong but I think I remember that correctly. Maybe that was taken yesterday and he's just uploading it today. Plus, her top looks different. Kinda like the one she had on yesterday.

ETA... never mind. It's today because he's wearing the same shirt as today. laugh out loud I double checked. He wears too many flannels!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by crunchycheeto Wed May 31, 2017 10:45 pm

From the paparazzi pics, it looked like Nick brought check-in luggage. I usually don't pack anything more than a carry-on unless I'm traveling for over a week. Then again, I'm a relatively light packer. But I'd wager that Nick will be staying in Montreal until the end of this week, at the very least. Although I could've sworn there was an interview (maybe radio?) where Vanessa said Nick would be visiting for "a couple of weeks".

The David's tea pic was cute. Does anyone know if that was sponsored? The well-timed Tim Horton's tweets, while for a great cause, came off sponsored too. Not that I mind, as I'm a happy customer of both brands ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 2498057887 Just curious.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 31, 2017 10:57 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:From the paparazzi pics, it looked like Nick brought check-in luggage. I usually don't pack anything more than a carry-on unless I'm traveling for over a week. Then again, I'm a relatively light packer. But I'd wager that Nick will be staying in Montreal until the end of this week, at the very least. Although I could've sworn there was an interview (maybe radio?) where Vanessa said Nick would be visiting for "a couple of weeks".

The David's tea pic was cute. Does anyone know if that was sponsored? The well-timed Tim Horton's tweets, while for a great cause, came off sponsored too. Not that I mind, as I'm a happy customer of both brands ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 2498057887 Just curious.

I thought I heard that too that Nick is staying for a couple of weeks.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm

It's camp day at Timmy's today, so that was nice of her to support them. If it's an ad that they are being compensated for, the post would have a hashtag #ad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 pm

I think they may be hoping for a corporation to take an interest in No Better You.  By tagging Tim Horton and David's Tea, the companies can see how much attention their posts get on SM and that may garner a sponsorship for one of V's foundation events.
I went to the IG of both corporations and they are not in the habit of using people images. Mostly just product pics.

Regardless, hopefully their posts led to a few more people supporting the Timmies camp initative.  Had some David's ice tea at the airport last week.  It was great Smiley. Didn't realize it was a Montreal-based company until I looked it up.

Nick added more vid to his IG story. Still on the road and its evening light.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Wed May 31, 2017 11:29 pm

Yes she did say 'a couple of weeks' in an interview. And in another article (daily mail?) it said she was travelling back with him but not sure those words actually came from her or a 'source'.
He has posted another ig story in a car still driving, although it could be from earlier as its still daylight. What time does it get dark over there???

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 am

Ok maybe they are going to Toronto?!!! That's a 5-6 hour drive.

ETA: I just looked. They must still be in Quebec. The signs are all French.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:11 am

^^^
Since they've moved in together all their time has been in urban areas. Maybe they're heading for a little cabin in the woods?  V tweeted about Nick only liking steak and eggs so that might be a clue that they picked up some food stuffs before heading out.
ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 3806527698  back in sleuthing mode. Nostalgia.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 am

There are so many wonderful cottages in the woods! That would be a very sweet gettaway.

Where ever they are headed, it's a good way to show Nick the surrounding areas.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 am

Double post because @notarose always gets me going! laugh out loud

Ok they were headed to Laval Mirabel, because they were in the correct lanes. Maybe they are going to Ottawa, our nations capital another great city. Stop in Kingston on the way which is gorgeous. Then maybe hop on the 401 to Toronto. Or maybe they are just going for a drive. laugh out loud

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Qu%C3%A9bec+City,+QC/@45.7249397,-74.9606043,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb8968a05db8893:0x8fc52d63f0e83a03!8m2!3d46.8138783!4d-71.2079809
ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Captu120

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Captu121

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:45 am

Hi everyone! Been lurking a bit and figured I'd finally take the leap. Was curious if anyone would fill me in on the infamous orange couch/Toronto visit? Anyway, it's nice to see some other Nick and Vanessa fans. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fan forum)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Double post because @notarose always gets me going! laugh out loud

Ok they were headed to Laval Mirabel, because they were in the correct lanes. Maybe they are going to Ottawa, our nations capital another great city. Stop in Kingston on the way which is gorgeous. Then maybe hop on the 401 to Toronto. Or maybe they are just going for a drive. laugh out loud

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Qu%C3%A9bec+City,+QC/@45.7249397,-74.9606043,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb8968a05db8893:0x8fc52d63f0e83a03!8m2!3d46.8138783!4d-71.2079809
ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Captu120

ad - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 11 Captu121

Well now, this is getting serious with the maps giggling
I'm going with Mont-Tremblant for some hiking, cuddles, biking, cuddles, maybe horseback riding part 2.  Did I meantion cuddles?

OR perhaps Ottawa since V is sharing her past with Nick and she went to college there.

Jane81 wrote:Hi everyone! Been lurking a bit and figured I'd finally take the leap. Was curious if anyone would fill me in on the infamous orange couch/Toronto visit? Anyway, it's nice to see some other Nick and Vanessa fans. **edited**
welcomebanner

It was sluethed, February I think, that N&V were together because both posted on SM and both had a glimpse of orange couch in their posts.  Vanessa then quickly posted a vid of herself with her Toronto girlfriend.
Post season, they confirmed in an interview that they had had a rendezvous in TO during filming.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14