SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by mindless Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:38 pm

These are the Nick and Vanessa clips from Becca's IG:

https://instagram.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/18448724_1863749040544951_5955034415749922816_n.mp4
https://instagram.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/18441651_1956183407936306_752672497270259712_n.mp4
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 pm

@mindless Thanks for posting! What a great night!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 pm

hi
Aw shucks, not much new today.
On Nick's snapchat he posted a pic of him inside his car.  The only det is that is has a sunroof. Assuming it's his new wheels.
On V's Twitter she posted a link to a Canadian gov't press conference regarding a global feminism initiative.
V posted about her dress in her IG story.  She moved around abit.  It's much more figure flattering than the pics.  Very curvy.  Lovely.  She posted the vid from a bathroom that may be from their new home: single sink with smallish vanity.  They'll have to take turns giggling
Nick posted an insta story vid of himself getting a haircut.  Looked innocent enough until I recognized the soundtrack - 50 cent "AYO Technology". :uptonogood (not suitable for forum posting :yes: ).

About last night - so great that they shared their first time at a concert with fans. XOX

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:52 pm

@notarose I'm nosey cause well I'm like that! Ha Ha I went back ...way back through Nick's IG. Last year he was in Paradise, but the year before his family vacationed at the lake house the week of Father's day. Someone told V in comments to enjoy their mini vay-ca. I'm wondering if they are headed to lake house to spend time with his family, too. It could be Carly and Evan wedding but I'm not sure that will happen first few weeks of Paradise .

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 pm

My guess is they are heading to Mexico. Paradise only films over like 18 days total and it started about a week ago. According to RS, the wedding is next Saturday the 17th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:29 pm

@notarose the lyrics

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Have also heard the wedding is June 17th. But I guess we don't see footage, or any hints of it until Paradise airs???

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@notarose I'm nosey cause well I'm like that! Ha Ha I went back ...way back through Nick's IG. Last year he was in Paradise, but the year before his family vacationed at the lake house the week of Father's day. Someone told V in comments to enjoy their mini vay-ca. I'm wondering if they are headed to lake house to spend time with his family, too. It could be Carly and Evan wedding but I'm not sure that will happen first few weeks of Paradise .

:detective yep, I'm nosey like that too.  
Gee, that could be a real possibility. yes  Great thinking!
He may have had his hair cut today instead of being rushed when they return to LA enroute to the wedding. Definitely a possibility.
Thus far, N&V had time getting to know her family when she moved to LA (everyone was there the weekend of ATFR and a few extra days) plus Pat and his girlfriend (?) came just before V returned to Montreal (she flew home with them) then a week later Nick was in Montreal.  
N&V just had the overnight visit in MKE with his fam plus the long weekend his folks and 2 sisters came for DWTS.  Who knows, I think some of his family might have stayed a bit longer in Finland.
Would be great to have a lake getaway.  A Viall tradition.

@Jane81  the wedding also fits "mini vaca" yes

Mochaginj wrote:@notarose the lyrics

:uptonogoodgiggling
... another example of "you ain't seen nothing yet"

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 pm

@Jane81 I can't handle BIP, too. I had no idea all that crap took place in 18 days!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:15 am

That is what confuses me is that Nick said he would never do anything Bach related again . So I hope that they are going to the Lake House with his family.

Whatever they do I hope we get pics. :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:25 am

whit90 wrote:That is what confuses me is that Nick said he would never do anything Bach related again . So I hope that they are going to the Lake House with his family.

Whatever they do I hope we get pics. :yes:

I think Nick has a genuine friendship with Evan and he knew Carly before BIP.  It's a wedding with the focus on the couple and if they attended they would only be 2 people out of presumably many at the event... a camera pan or two. IMO it's not contrary if they attend. Smiley  I don't know if Evan was actually serious when he said Nick would officiate  no idea  I do know that on BIP Nick and Evan were bunkmates.  If invited I don't see why they wouldn't attend.  People are "cast" for a show but not "cast" for a wedding.  Nick has even said that he and V would plan their own wedding and if tptb wanted to air it they would consider.  Its a different thing JMO because N&V would be there at the couple's request - Carly & Evan's guest list.

mprssdbyu wrote:@Jane81 I can't handle BIP, too. I had no idea all that crap took place in 18 days!

If Carly & Evan are getting married during the filming of BIP (as rumored) I think it might be much better than the other BIP wedding that is now kaput.  I think this because I imagine Evan's boys will participate.  The current cast might just be invited to a reception or something like that.  A long time ago interview the couple gave did mention Nick would be invited plus Carly and Evan met Vanessa when they came down to attend DWTS.

Yep, 18 days! Summer camp for anyone over 21.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:49 am

It could be in their contract to attend TB related events for a year or so??? I just want pics and footage! :-D
PS how do I get the emojis? The ones on my keyboard don't show up :-/

Mochaginj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14