SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:My heart! I melt! These two are the most adorable couple ever IMO!! heartandarrow  

vanessagrimaldi30 Enjoying my Saturday like montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 1f60b #rnr

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 18812656_1718202928197579_5326231631449554944_n
https://www.instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30/
ITA @AllAboutLove.
When first saw his #caption thought it read #mr. not #rnr
#mr would suit him well. A married Nick would be so wonderful to see.
awwww

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Thanks to those who helped @Mochaginj get the emojis/smilies! yes

What a pleasure to get caught up in this thread. Embracing the chores, tells me he is very aware of how much his life has changed, and that he is truly embracing the little things. Love love his mom's furniture. I would love to have some of those pieces. So sweet of him to support her via SM.

Thanks to all who bring over SM!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:43 pm

So it might amuse/ horrify you all to know I am currently watching Kaitlyns season in tandem with Rachels. Uk tv is showing Kaitlyns for 1st time and we're only on episode 2 tonight.  I only ever watched the last couple of Kaitlyns online after I became a Nick fan. After watching Andis entire season convinced she picked Nick I cdnt face watching Kaitlyns at the time. But now I know Nissa are with us it becomes more interesting for the other details.

I enjoy seeing the start of people like Ben & Jared on the show. However wondering if I will make it through the Nick parts as it may be too painful/annoying to watch. Also interesting to contrast how bette is done then as compared to now.
Anyhow the great thing is knowing how happy he is now & how he quests on through paradise then tb to find Vanessa. With that context I might be able to make it through the season.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:13 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss nope doesn't horify me! Smiley I've watched it again since N & V season. To me he seems a different Nick now, much more mature in front of the cameras, and much more guarded with his passion. What he had with Kaitlyn was lust IMO. I find Kaitlyns season interesting by the fact that Jared and Ben both didn't trust Nick or particularly like him (maybe it was the edit?) But now he seems great friends with them.
Loved Nick on BIP hearthumbsup

N&V are the best! I love how down to earth they seem together (IMO V helps with that) Waiting for a Sunday picture of the 2 of them :swinginglove
I'm in NZ so it's Monday here (and it's winter hmmm )

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 pm

I think it was to be expected that Kaitlyn's guys would be skeptical and annoyed by Nick showing up in the middle of the season. But I think toward the end, the guys warmed up to him. The same thing kind of happened during Andi's season.... With the exception of the women's F1s, Nick became friends with a number of the guys. I think the edit made it seem like he was a bit of a lone wolf; but IMO, I think that he got along with them, he just never really bro'd out with them (and that's usually what the show will televise).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Thanks Chrissy1295, & mindless with helping me with links! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 pm

@mistygracie74 thanks! But when were they taken? I think sources/links are needed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:54 pm

@mistygracie74 thanks for posting yes Just note that the other videos links were previously posted back during DWTS time so edited as they had been posted before.

Looks like Nick was getting papped after he got his hair cut at Umberto Salon on Friday per the YT videos and Nick's own IG stories that day (same clothes and he snapped of him getting his hair cut on Friday). Hair looks good hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:55 am

Hi SDMom & AllAboutLove! Thanks for your very sweet words! I'm very happy to be part of this forum! You guys have the best info about Nick & are great fans! I never really knew of Nick until watching him on THe Bachelor, and is the most charismatic, sweet handsome person I've seen! Umbertos must be his favorite salon to go to! Here's a cute fan photo of Nick & Vanessa with a fan at https://twitter.com/amandasmadness/status/873645699300224432 handwave
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:45 am

Some people complain Nick never smiles but when he is with Vanessa that is all he does....and I love it :inlove
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 am

Mochaginj wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss nope doesn't horify me! Smiley I've watched it again since N & V season. To me he seems a different Nick now, much more mature in front of the cameras, and much more guarded with his passion.  What he had with Kaitlyn was lust IMO.  I find Kaitlyns season interesting by the fact that Jared and Ben both didn't trust Nick or particularly like him (maybe it was the edit?) But now he seems great friends with them.  
Loved Nick on BIP  hearthumbsup

N&V are the best! I love how down to earth they seem together (IMO V helps with that) Waiting for a Sunday picture of the 2 of them :swinginglove
I'm in NZ so it's Monday here (and it's winter hmmm )
Hiya from Scotland. Its summer here but you wouldnt kniw it, rain rain rain.
Yes I enjoy the details without the stress of not knowing who is chosen. Also enjoying seeing Cupcake so far as have heard so many references to him since.
The eps I saw of him on Kaitlyns season did seem like a different Nick to BIP and obv to how he is now. So interested to see how this chapter fits and leads into what was to come next.
Or I might spook once he actually appears ep 4. Who knows. montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 3806527698

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Claudia Campoli @CampoliCC

@VanessaGrimaldi @viallnicholas28 @PetaMurgatroyd look who's on the cover of #PanoramItalia #Montreal's ItalianCommunity #Auguri
montreal - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 37 Image105
https://mobile.twitter.com/CampoliCC/status/874421407589052421

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14