SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks for all the pics! The kitchen looks very nice. I like white cabinets with the long slim hardware. Looking good! Tricky Nicky is Handy Dandy!
yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Billysmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

What do we think is in the upper left corner? Is it a decoration, or a sort of loft, or cabinet?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:V's insta story
survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 Image20

Their new kitchen looks nice :yes:
Nck and V's place looks so nice from the glimpses I've seen!  

And Nick look so adorable! I never get over how young he looks!

I love their snaps... just Nick and V in their home together being all domestic  beatingheart

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:V's insta story - part II
survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 Image21

Wow, the man has skills yes  And the decorator is up there as well Smiley

I was just going to ask what everyone thought Nissa were working on laugh out loud! Their new place is looking very nice from what has been seen. Smiley

I'm bringing them both forward.

I was trying to figure it out. It looks like there wasn't a bulkhead and now there is. It looks like there was a wall on the other side of the decoration, you can see stuff on the other side, where as before there wasn't? But he couldn't have done all that in a short time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Billysmom wrote:What do we think is in the upper left corner? Is it a decoration, or a sort of loft, or cabinet?

It looks like an air vent.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

does it look like they are staying in a apartment or a home?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:42 pm

cookielover12 wrote:does it look like they are staying in a apartment or a home?

Not sure
More from V's insta
survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 Image22

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm

awwww so cute! The chair they were trying out in the store is the one Nick is resting his leg on. Their place looks great! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 am

cookielover12 wrote:does it look like they are staying in a apartment or a home?

I know a few things about their place based on SM stuff they posted since moving in.
Windows, along the table lengthwise, plus today's pic of windows to the side of the table means windows on 2 sides of an open concept dining/living room. That would mean sunny main area. Through the windows above the table you can see an apartment facade (old vid of Nick eating) and in today's vid you can see boxes outside the window by the sofa and a tree is also visible in the vid. Could be a patio or a balcony. There might be an exterior wall or exterior partition behind the tree.
The kitchen countertop looks the same as both bathrooms. In today's vid you can also see the same counter on a glimpse of an island.
I think both are single sink bathrooms.  One has sliding shower doors while the other has a shower curtain. One bathroom appears to have 2 doors.
The ceiling height might be higher than usual.
I think the distance between the coffee table and tv stand (another old vid) isn't that large so IMO the place is likely modest in size if it is a condo/apartment unless there are 2 bedroom with each on different window access walls which would then make it a house or a larger apartment.

survivor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 58 3806527698 :detective  Guilty of trivia cantstopl

Regardless, it looks like they are now adding the finishing touches so can relax and enjoy their first home. IMO the patterned slipper chair is feminine, the sofa is masculine, and the grey upholstered headboard is sexy   :uptonogood  so looks like teamwork all the way.
beatingheart heartbeat

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for all the pics! The kitchen looks very nice. I like white cabinets with the long slim hardware. Looking good! Tricky Nicky is Handy Dandy!
yes

He also looks VERY good doing so!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 am

My notifications on my phone indicated Vanessa did another insta live late last night. Did anyone catch it?

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am

How do you get these notifications?

Also, original selfie: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVn-erKhHQv/

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:59 am

Not sure. My phone has always sent a notification when anyone I follow starts a live video. I don't remember opting into that. Maybe I just have notifications for the Instagram app turned on?

Vanessa definitely nailed that selfie! Haha. Too bad Nick deleted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14