SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 am

Discuss epi 3 here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Is the next show the Ellen date is there a write up about the upcoming episode????

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 pm

@reason Yes, it is the Ellen date and the mud wrestling date and the Beverly Hills shopping trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:05 pm

@Bach/ette Who get shopping trip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

@reason Anthony I think

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed May 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Ashley Iaconetti‏Verified account @ashleyiaco 4h4 hours ago
More
Dean is so Chris Soules meets Jesse McCartney. #TheBachlorette

I don't see it? anyone see it

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 6:29 pm

I see more Jesse McCartney than Chris S.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Mud wrestling

https://youtu.be/250mFHIP2fk

Last edited by Rosepetal on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Great, so more squad time on this show. Yuck. I really think firefighter is cute, but Rachel is not into him. Oh well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Can they stop bringing the squad. Rachel is very capable of doing her season without them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Can they stop bringing the squad. Rachel is very capable of doing her season without them.

I think Rachel is better without the squad, they are so vapid to me and there to try to scoop up Rachel's leftovers that they make her look less appealing to me not more. JMO.

ETA. The whole outrage on sloppy seconds cracks me up. I guess maybe having been a resident assistant to lots of sorority girls and then knowing them through out my two grad school experiences, I have heard the phrase it you want my sloppy seconds go for it a lot. It just made me laugh, it was his way of saying hey yeah, I got the first kiss. He also got ragged on immediately by Ellen for it, so to me he paid his price, I will be interested to see if Rachel bothers to say anything else about it. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:20 pm

TPTB.. product placement  cantstopl .(the squad) aren't some of the girls going to be on BIP?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10