SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 am

When did Rachel initiate the hug?! I just saw them hugging. He could've reached for her. Maybe I missed it.

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

@lleyki She said she fell in love with 1 guy.  I am not seeing Bryan.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A1day1 wrote:@alanna it's funny, because I thought he was genuinely liking them until they told him to chill out on all the likes laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I can't shake Peter being F1 just yet, but Bryan being MIA for 4 days during the SHV gives me a pause too.

I thought he was just relaxing due to his Botox Cheek Filler giggling

There is something about Bryan I don't like. I dont like judging people quickly but him idk. I'm always Team Rachel but Girl if he is ur F1 I wish you luck

Last edited by TeamGap on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 am

Bach/ette wrote:
lleyki wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Rachel to Peter "I'm not going to get up" Hugesmile

And that's just it - it's all coming from Rachel. Just like Rachel was the one who was gushing last week and was such a smitten kitten. I know I'm a little late in the conversation so much of this may have been discussed but as much as some see Bryan as smarm and only being physical, at least with Bryan so far, we're seeing his interest in Rachel. We're seeing him pursuing her. I'm not seeing that with Peter. And to be clear, I'm okay with a lead and a F1 where they seem like equals, like Nick and Vanessa in some way. Where as much as she wanted him, she wasn't afraid to question his being right for her and asking tough questions. So I'm fine with Peter and Rachel on an even playing field, like Sharleen described them in her recap. But so far I feel like they're not.

I feel like Rachel is way into him and he's just sort of lagging behind. With the crazy spoilers and no one really knows what's going on happening today, I came away tonight wondering if in the end, Rachel went with the guy she felt was really into her. And so in a sense did go with her head versus her heart. Maybe her heart was Peter but by the end something made her realize his feelings weren't where hers was so she went for the guy she had passionate chemistry with who was all in for her. Just speculating. And it would explain it truly being a tough decision, why she went back and forth on them all season and why maybe there is so much confusion around the spoilers.
unlessssss.... he bought a ring to reassure her.

To be honest, that wouldn't convince me. Not in this environment, where no one is "buying" that ring and you're basically just being forced to propose or else suffer a bad edit. I never thought Ed was in love or committed to Jillian (which she basically confirmed in a periscope saying that she used to beg him to marry her), but he proposed. If it is Peter at the end, that's the one thing that I'll worry about is if Peter truly fell for her or was it just bubble love and pressure? All, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 am

Peter said something when the hugging part happened not sure exactly. Can anyone figure out exactly what he said when Rachel hugged him?

I think Peter likes her. He's just very different when approaching Rachel compared to Bryan so the contrast between them is more noticeable. I also agree with a poster above that it's a cultural thing. I'm a latina and Bryan is doing the latino moves indeed. They like to lead and take charge. Peter is definitely more reserved. Nothing wrong with both, I just prefer Peter's approach better.jmo

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 am

@A1day1 I saw them hugging too and both groaning we did not see the conversation between them. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:44 am

She used the words "smitten" and "butterflies" to describe the date with Peter. Not just in the itms, but to him directly. Doesn't that indicate "love"?

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am

@Lara she said her man really loves her, and I think she will definitely know before us. Could be Bryan, could be Peter. But it's literally been a week, so I'm not mad at Peter for not spewing lines that he thinks Rachel will fall for. He seems genuine IMO. I just need to see more from Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:She used the words "smitten" and "butterflies"  to describe the date with Peter. Not just in the itms, but to him directly.

Regardless of who wins, Rachel herself has said that it wasn't an easy decision and the article said she said ILY to two guys (although maybe there was a misunderstanding there, since she said she didn't pull a Ben). Either way, I always felt that she truly liked both guys and was truly conflicted and that it wasn't a Vanessa/Lauren/Jordan type of situation. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 am

I'm betting money Bryan tells Rachel he's falling in love with her by Episode 5. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 am

Listening to the Preview for the season we do not hear Bryan voice at all which is interesting but heard Peter said Rachel is someone he could see himself spending the rest of his life with. IMHO

She said she fell in love with 1 guy.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:48 am

@cila51290 oh you KNOW he is laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10