SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 am

truelovealways wrote:The number one reason I think that Bryan is final 2 is because they have really taken the time to show us any significant conversations between the two of them. Right now at this point in the show really  things we know about him are that he's Colombian and that he likes to stick his tongue down Rachel's throat. That is usually a final 2 hot physical edit jmo

And I remember these same exact arguments about Roberto during Ali's season. All they do is make out, we're seeing any conversations between them, we don't know anything about Roberto. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

truelovealways wrote:The number one reason I think that Bryan is final 2 is because they have really taken the time to show us any significant conversations between the two of them. Right now at this point in the show really  things we know about him are that he's Colombian and that he likes to stick his tongue down Rachel's throat. That is usually a final 2 hot physical edit jmo

Yeah, that is what is giving me pause with Bryan being F1. Then again, I do think Roberto got a mostly physical edit and this is apparently an Ali-inspired season. I'm curious to see what Rachel writes in her blog, since we didn't see any convo with Peter or Bryan this episode. Will she share BTS info about either guy? Will she choose to talk and defend the sloppy seconds or sex comment?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:36 am

reason wrote:@stuckinsc I will go out and a limb and say right at this episode Peter is trying his darnest not to get caught up in his head, due to his past and is trying to be calm in his thoughts like he said to Rachel after his therapy.  He is not jumping the gun IMHO

Perhaps and I am not making any firm judgements as it is the second week. But the bachelorette is not a great place to be stuck in your head. I just want Rachel happy. Right now she is happy, so however she chose I am going to think she made the right choice for her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 am

Roberto may have gotten a physical edit, but on-screen that guy was pure sunshine with such a lovely air about him. No canned, cheesy lines there. One of the few times in this whole franchise where I thought the F1 and F2 were fantastic. But, everyone perceives things differently so there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:41 am

MissSid wrote:Roberto may have gotten a physical edit, but on-screen that guy was pure sunshine with such a lovely air about him. No canned, cheesy lines there. One of the few times in this whole franchise where I thought the F1 and F2 were fantastic. But, everyone perceives things differently so there's that.

Yeah, but that's our perception. Even Ali said at Ashley's MTA that she was worried about Roberto initially because he was way too smooth and she couldn't be sure if he really genuine or just putting on an act. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:43 am

bluwavz wrote:

And I remember these same exact arguments about Roberto during Ali's season. All they do is make out, we're seeing any conversations between them, we don't know anything about Roberto. JMO.
Yes, but even at this point in the show we saw some conversation between Roberto and Ali with some substance. And, we saw how much Ali was taken with him. Week 1 all we saw between them was making out, week 2 he was invisible because he didn't get a date, this week when he finally gets a date all they show us is 2 seconds of him saying some smooth lines to her and more making out.

Another thing about Roberto and Ali's season although he got a mainly physical edit the show still featured their story every episode. Week 2 Roberto didn't get a date either but they showed us interaction between them during the cocktail party.

Last week we had no interaction between Bryan and Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

But also Rachel is straight up wrong if she thinks America would love a man that introduces himself as trouble imo. She's not right whatsoever here imo. What in the hecko?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:49 am

truelovealways wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yes, but even at this point in the show we saw some conversation between Roberto and Ali with some substance. And, we saw how much Ali was taken with him. Week 1 all we saw between them was making out, week 2 he was invisible because he didn't get a date, this week when he finally gets a date all they show us is 2 seconds of him saying some smooth lines to her and more making out.

Eh, I wouldn't say he was invisible week 2. He's the only one they showed getting 1-on-1 time with Rachel st the cocktail party and the one guy who was reassuring her after the Demario mess. If it is him at the end, it could fit the edit of him always being there for her and looking out for her. And it's not like we saw anything substantial with peter this episode either, so I think the edit could go either way. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 am

@truelovealways Other than him kissing and giving a quick massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 am

We also saw Bryan having calm conversation with Eric over his concerns whereas Eric went off the deep end with the rest of the guys. Just because Bryan likes to flirt doesn't mean he can't have a heart of gold.

My daddy was a flirt his whole life. Picked my mom up with the line hey beautiful lady, then when she spouted I have four kids and no child support followed up with great I love kids let's take them for ice cream. He flirted his whole life, and had an incredibly generous heart. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive of each other. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:We also saw Bryan having calm conversation with Eric over his concerns whereas Eric went off the deep end with the rest of the guys. Just because Bryan likes to flirt doesn't mean he can't have a heart of gold.

My daddy was a flirt his whole life. Picked my mom up with the line hey beautiful lady, then when she spouted I have four kids and no child support followed up with great I love kids let's take them for ice cream. He flirted his whole life, and had an incredibly generous heart. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive of each other. JMO.
That's an adorable story!!! Ahhh. I hope Bryan really is that great if he's truly f1. Rachel sure seems to think her man hung the moon imo. I did like that he was calm, didn't get into any drama and just laughed and was chill the whole time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:02 am

What's interesting is they are hiding substance (I'm sure there must be some at the least they can't just be making out without talking) with Bryan. 

And they've had 2 convos between Peter and Rachel where they show them together very briefly but someone else is talking about something and that's overlayed ontop of the visual and short snips of their time together (whaboom epi 1 and the guys talking about kissing rachel/rachel talking about physical connections this epi) .... I remember this hiding method of showing the lead with the contestant while not revealing everything used a quite frequently during Jordan's time with Jojo...anyone remember it used with the other guys so far??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10