SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@violets_are_blue Nick mentioned some apprehension about a TV wedding because there is apparently some sort of back up in engaged, but not ready to be married of couples. Would they want to marry the couples in order? Because that would set Petal behind JoJo, Kaitlyn, and Nick. If they have to wait for those other couples, I could see them easily just choosing to do it on their own. Rachel is 32? In my mind, she wants to be married before 35. ALL JMO

I don't think they need to get married in order do they? Those others are choosing to wait for whatever reason. I thought Tanner and Jade got married on tv. They didn't have to wait for anyone. I don't think Rachel and Peter would wait too long.

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:And let's not forget Carly and Evan too!  And it doesn't seem like any of those couples are in a rush to get down the aisle.  IMO
I could see them as a quick paradise wedding. I think the leads like Rachel and others would be getting the Sean and Catherine Sunday Evening Special treatment. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Also remember the Father of The Bride is a Federal Judge. If he is not shown on this season, it is safe to say he will not be on television. I can not see Rachel getting married without her Father giving her away.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:53 pm

@Bach/ette I dont see ABC marrying Kaitlyn/Shawn. Rachel might go because she wants kids. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 pm

@alwaysvictoria That's a great point.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 3:00 pm

alwaysvictoria wrote:Also remember the Father of The Bride is a Federal Judge. If he is not shown on this season, it is safe to say he will not be on television. I can not see Rachel getting married without her Father giving her away.

Oh yes, very true. Great, her dad is about to ruin it for us. laugh out loud

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 3:01 pm

I didn't watch last season and didn't realize her dad is a federal judge. I feel like it explains so much about Rachel and how she conducts herself. That's awesome. He and her mom and any other parental figures raised an incredible girl!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:09 pm

@Alanna You did not watch last season?  Her sister is in an interracial marriage too, and I notice that her husband held out his hands when she needed to stand up, to help her stand, so yesterday I was watching to see if Peter would open the door for her and hold the chair and I was done laugh out loud when he did. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 pm

reason wrote:@Alanna You did not watch last season?  Her sister is in an interracial marriage too, and I notice that her husband held out his hands when she needed to stand up, to help her stand, so yesterday I was watching to see if Peter would open the door for her and hold the chair and I was done laugh out loud when he did. giggling giggling
Interesting. No I didn't watch. And yes, Peter is so attentive and gentleman-y!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 pm

I do hope they get married on tv because they would get some money from it, and it might be good ratings too and easier to have someone plan it for them, it would just be would the  father do it. The pastor would marry them and dad walk down the aisle it would be beautiful to see.  IMHO I did hear Rachel said to JK she has not intention of breaking up, so I take it there will be a wedding it is just on tv or off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:24 pm

The fireworks scene! That was like watching Gone with the Wind and recalling that iconic scene between Rhett and Scarlett. I swear I thought I saw Peter take command and tilt Rachel's head for perfect smooching laugh out loud. He's so dang tall! We all gonna need some fans this season and I know I saw Rachel fanning herself after her barkfest photoshoot with Peter! Swoon!

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Mario Lopez asked her about a tv wedding and she was not against it (she was not for it either) but she let the door open I can say!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck