SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Max64 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:What does Peter do for his job? TIA

He owns a personal training business

Personal trainer=fitness/exercise?

Yes, he did go to school and has a degree in dietetics, as well as certifications in fitness.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Poor Peter now his insta comments are a mess laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:51 pm

@truelovealways I know I was just there so crazy it's like a forum I felt so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:13 pm

I know it's all subjective but Peter and Rachel together are such a beautiful interracial couple. I just love how they are complete opposites yet still so similar. That's a nice balance to have. It's very fairytale like. Peter the prince and Rachel looking for her Prince charming. beatingheart
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Max64 wrote:
see2love wrote:If I lived in Madison, I would go to every class he teaches just to flirt and sleuth. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 3806527698

laugh out loud I'd join you!  Anyone know where Rachel is today?
Think she's in paradise today for Carly and Evan's wedding

RS said their wedding isn't until the end of BIP filming which isn't for another week or two. So who knows where Rachel is then! no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Anyone from Wisconsin wanna take one for the team and go to Peter's class? Sleuth for us! laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Judiful wrote:I've seen so many of Rachels interviews I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the one where she stated one of the qualities she admires most in her fiance is his confidence . She said he's never cockey , just self confident. Now I have to wait until I have time to surf around to find it again..
*****edited**** Fan forum rules

Rachel likely got her hair done in Dallas. She was not going to some random person in  a secluded area. Heck the secluded area might not have black hair products. Also the time it takes to braid hair. I don't know anything about extensions my wife has short hair but those had to be removed  and the braids replaced them. People are telling me Rachel may have spent two separate days getting her hair done. She probably wasn't on social media because her hair was between and betwixt over the weekend until her braids were finally put in.  Another thing I was told is that when you first get braids in they are very tight and the scalp is uncomfortable. Remember Just an opinion.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 pm

I am still riding this train until the last stop when Peter walks up to her first before I get off the train or Isee something on my screen in the coming weeks that tells me he isnt the F1. Right now, interviews, episodes andher blog screams Peter F1 to me. That is just me

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 pm

@ajax518 can we just mention the pain from having having your hair braided. Shout out to the sisters.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Peter just posted an IG video from his boot camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:03 pm

@ajax518 that makes sense thank you! It can take braids more than a day to get done and you can't go go just anyone. If that's RS reasoning then I'm glad I'm still sticking to it being Peter. I need more videos of them more than the group date two weeks from now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:07 pm

I think it's a story so no link laugh out loud. BTW he curses like Rachel likes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck