SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Carine wrote:@jjami thanks lool felt like some of the guys were way too happy/excited to see the girls.

Haha yup. Especially Adam.  giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 pm

@jjjami Interesting because by then she would have had an idea who was there for her and who was not. So bringing those guys she left the one she was more into. Was Bryan on that date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 pm

If I was the bachelorette, I would NOT want my hot, 20 something year old friends on a date. It's one thing if it's older women, but these girls are gonna be hooking up with 3/4 of these guys this summer. Why give them the chance to meet them beforehand? I'm guessing Rachel made a strategic decision in not bringing her top guys on this date. No Bryan. No Peter.

I mean, my gosh Raven. Why in the world would you wear that? That's not fair to Rachel.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm sure Rach didn't mind sharing the goodies with her #squad and have them on, of course as long as none of those girls wanted Pete or Bryan, I'm sure everything was very copacetic laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 pm

@reason Eric and Dean were on that date but not Peter or Bryan.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 pm

@Bach/ette No it is fair she knew who she wanted and they were not included laugh out loud IMO

Back to top Go down

Peter and Bryan were not on the date so she didn't care laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

@reason Bryan, Peter, Jonathan, Alex, Will, and Fred went on the Ellen date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:26 pm

sdmom wrote:I am sure Rachel has friends outside of the #Squad #mygirls, why can't TPTB bring her friends that actually know Rachel longer and better than Raven/Corinne/Alexis? It's just all for drama, I know. Also, who wants to hear opinions from Corinne and Alexis? Not me. Honestly, I am so tired of these vapid immature fame hungry girls. Go away please.
JMO.

This has been something I have wondered, also.
For the record, I like Rachel and respect her. I do not like the women the show has chosen to highlight in association with her. The show has chosen not to paint these women well to me, so if I could have had a better idea of who they really are, I never got the chance, unfortunately. In the meantime, I have not appreciated the association this crew has had to the lead. In my eyes, it's kind of dumbed her down. Sorry to those this might have offended.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Bryan looked kind of excited to see them!

Not a coincidence that Peter and Bryan were not part of that date! Rachel is no dummy!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 pm

I honestly don't mind. There's no guarantee that Rachel's friends outside the show want to be a part of it. It's very clearly for BiP which I don't mind because it just seems like thats the way the show is now. Idc, it is what it is. Also if I were the friend I would strategically wear sexy clothing (not that I think any of them thought that deeply about it) because any guy looking too long clearly isn't for Rachel, better she know now. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 pm

IMHO Rachel is not fool. This might up set some, but she might know that they are friends with her because of the bachelorette gig, so give them some meat because her final 2 was not in that lot. Neither was Astrid who she seems to be closer to. IMHO she was letting them get a look at what was going to BIP. Rachel no fool believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe