SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 pm

WHAT?? What just happened?
But this makes this season interesting again! IMO.

Not to trying to pad myself but I was one of the few who questioned Peter's whereabouts on SHV weekend(why was he home Monday? He probably have left LA Sunday). I was the one who jokingly suggested what if both were in LA for different reasons? I was probably the only one posted Peter's 1-1 date was good but not seal the deal date for me.
Lesson learned: never ever stop sleuthing and speculating!
My dear boardies, let the fun of stalking, I mean, sleuthing begin!

Watch foot for the next SHV!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Maybe Bryan turned his IG tags off so that he wouldn't get caught traveling in LA? JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think RS got foiled by Peter being F1 and SM and media followed up with that spoiler and bought into it and TPTB were happy about that. To me, all the pre-season sleuthing indicated Bryan for F1, IMO. Add in his SM activity and especially SHV being so quiet for 4 days and to me that was the thing that stuck out to me the most because it reminded me so much of sleuthing another wrongly spoiled season (K's season with Shawn).

jmo

And, honestly all of Rachel's interviews too, like gushing about how confident her fiancé was (the one word she used repeatedly to describe Bryan) and how she loved the first night kiss and went back for seconds. Even when she was talking about how her fiancé hadn't had to deal with seeing her with other guys during the show, it made me suspicious because Peter had dealt with Bryan bragging about kissing Rachel on the Ellen date. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Hmmm...so maybe some of us ridden like ponies for holding out and sleuthing deserve a rose. Just saying. for you
Also, hopefully RS crapola will be put aside.
It is my opinion, him planting seeds about Peter to begin with is what got the Peter fan band wagon rolling and put some brakes on what could have been more objective sleuthing. I find nothing wrong if anyone wants to love a guy up one side and down another but it does put a damper on members wanting to discuss and sleuth another or cast doubt on the crown prince. That's why there are fan threads.
With that being said, I am not going to put any more impetus on what Rusty Snail has said about Bryan being an F1 either. Foiler/spoilers work both ways.  So hopefully, this thread will not become another coronation.
I'm just going to sleuth either way.
I'm so glad you said this!
This info is no more relevant than the Peter spoiler IMO. Still an unproven spoiler from RS.  JMO.  All I know for sure if RS doesn't know for sure IMO. giggling  So should be fun.  Again IMO there can be arguments and counter arguments made for both guys at this point so I look forward to what you sleuthers will uncover, no matter who it is I'm rooting for.  And JIMO, I still see more from Rachel's media rounds and early edit and sm pointing to Peter, same as yesterday and this doesn't change that for me. But that's just my opinion based on what's been sleuthed so far.  JMO. I'll be watching for what you all find yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:44 pm

@lara but him saying that is not him seeing her with other guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Whelp, just makes even more sense now when Josh tweeted goodluck to his boy Bryan. Bet he knows the outcome too. Hopefully he's not giving Bryan any pointers post show.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Yes but she also said that her fiance is self aware ! Which could totally be Peter...

Ughhh she was right ! We won't be able to tell ... Which can be kind of fun !

#TeamPeter onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 1f495
#TeamRachel onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:46 pm

relaxing wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Hmmm...so maybe some of us ridden like ponies for holding out and sleuthing deserve a rose. Just saying. for you
Also, hopefully RS crapola will be put aside.
It is my opinion, him planting seeds about Peter to begin with is what got the Peter fan band wagon rolling and put some brakes on what could have been more objective sleuthing. I find nothing wrong if anyone wants to love a guy up one side and down another but it does put a damper on members wanting to discuss and sleuth another or cast doubt on the crown prince. That's why there are fan threads.
With that being said, I am not going to put any more impetus on what Rusty Snail has said about Bryan being an F1 either. Foiler/spoilers work both ways.  So hopefully, this thread will not become another coronation.
I'm just going to sleuth either way.
I'm so glad you said this!
This info is no more relevant than the Peter spoiler IMO.  Still an unproven spoiler from RS.   JMO.  All I know for sure if RS doesn't know for sure IMO. giggling  So should be fun.  Again IMO there can be arguments and counter arguments made for both guys at this point so I look forward to what you sleuthers will uncover, no matter who it is I'm rooting for.  And JIMO, I still see more from Rachel's media rounds and early edit and sm pointing to Peter, same as yesterday and this doesn't change that for me.  But that's just my opinion based on what's been sleuthed so far.  JMO.  I'll be watching for what you all find yes

The media rounds were a major factor for me too but maybe she knows what she's doing and thats all been very deliberate?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 pm

She said she kept going back and forth just like RS is doing now. onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:48 pm

TLTF wrote:Yes but she also said that her fiance is self aware ! Which could totally be Peter...

Ughhh she was right ! We won't be able to tell ... Which can be kind of fun !

Good point - do you think Rachel knew this was coming, not a foiler per say but conflicting leaks to RS?  Finally TPTB have got with it. (IMO) onceinalifetime - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Lara wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think RS got foiled by Peter being F1 and SM and media followed up with that spoiler and bought into it and TPTB were happy about that. To me, all the pre-season sleuthing indicated Bryan for F1, IMO. Add in his SM activity and especially SHV being so quiet for 4 days and to me that was the thing that stuck out to me the most because it reminded me so much of sleuthing another wrongly spoiled season (K's season with Shawn).

jmo

And, honestly all of Rachel's interviews too, like gushing about how confident her fiancé was (the one word she used repeatedly to describe Bryan) and how she loved the first night kiss and went back for seconds. Even when she was talking about how her fiancé hadn't had to deal with seeing her with other guys during the show, it made me suspicious because Peter had dealt with Bryan bragging about kissing Rachel on the Ellen date. IMO.
:yes: I posted the same because to me it made no sense why a lead would be so giddy about kissing a guy she didn't pick. To me, the only thing that makes sense is Bryan as F1 when a lead is gushing like that post-show. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:53 pm

I always wondered why they let her say she was engaged laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I can make strong arguments for both men, but only time will tell. I cannot WAIT for the next SHV!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe