SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Both Bryan and Peter posted about the Ellen date on IG. I found their captions interesting. Well, to me at least:

Bryan (posted yesterday before show time)
thebryanabasoloDamn you fireball...damn you! (emoji)#thebachelorette #ellenhatesme #donttakeshotsrightbeforeyougoonnationaltv #sorryrachel #sorryellen #shoudvedancedforrachel #shehadawadof
Tune in tonight at 8pm on ABC!!
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-ZI7UDTxB/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Peter: (today)
peterkrauswiStill in disbelief that this day actually happened!! Sitting on the stage of @theellenshow last night with @therachlindsay ?! Really?! In the words of the great @thereal_billyg "I crossed things off of my bucket list that I didn't even know were on my bucket list." (emoji)#onceinalifetime #ellen #TheBachelorette #imustbedreaming #thankyou
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAcFukg286/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

IMO, Peter's seems to be about the date, what a great experience to be on the show, but Bryan's is more personal, a direct address to Rachel. I read it somewhere in this thread (I think) that the girls mentioned Fireball is Rachel's favorite drink? If that's true, then could Bryan's caption be a shout out to her?

All jmo and it's open to interpretation.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Bryan's (to me) is about damage control re: sloppy seconds. JMO.

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 pm

^well at least he apologized!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm

This season officially feels like a repeat of Emily's with all the confusion over who she picked. And I swear I was cross eyed by the end with all the analyzing of every minute detail. So yeah I'm going to bow out of all the sleuthing of social media posts, interview comments, etc. Especially since I'm not really invested in who Rachel picks. I hope she's happy and I hope it works out for them as I do almost all the couples. Let me know if one of them pulls a Kaitlyn and blows the whole thing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm

@sdmom I agree.

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 pm

From both posts, Peter is being grateful. Bryan is being Bryan, IMo.

#donttakeshotsbeforegoingonnationaltv= justifying my sloppy seconds comment.

Gross.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Well, American Airlines runs a 10:35 A.M. flight to Puerto Vallarta from Dallas so it fits.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:25 pm

I guess it depends on whose fan you are(not directly anyone, but you in general).
To me, it's reads Peter is all about the date, the experience, not about the person he's on date with (Rachel). I think Bryan's funny, apologetic not only because of the comment but also not dancing for Rachel; his attention is more her, especially if Rachel likes fireball, kind like something special between him and her.
All Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:06 pm

I don't understand why Bryan is following Lee....
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Dookam23 wrote:I don't understand why Bryan is following Lee....

Same! I mean after being on the show why not but after reading his tweets... why ?

#TeamPeter shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Are the tweets still up?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Dookam23 wrote:I don't understand why Bryan is following Lee....

Willie, Josiah, and Anthony are also following him - so either he just have reached out to them or they must have become good enough friends where they felt like Lee was able to learn from them and change. I'm going to vilify Bryan for this unless we know what's going as, as he's not the only contestant following him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe