SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:18 pm

truelovealways wrote:I just dont buy Bryan being the jealous type jmo. last weeks episode he was sitting around with a few of the guys talking about which of the them had kissed her and Bryan seem totally unbothered by the situation. There is a media article floating around (sorry I can't recall where I saw it, one of Peter's threads) that states that "jealous Peter" will make an appearance and that he has a difficult time seeing her connect with other guys jmo

I think it could. That was very early in filming prior to real feelings arising. I think at that point he was just seeing who else was in the same spot as him. Later after more experiences and real feelings get involved. I would question any F1 who wasn't a little bit jealous and I think they all are. Just some handle it better than others. So who ever her F1 is I can totally believe and see they are jealous.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Nugget nugget!!

https://instagram.com/p/BVGIY0zD8GB/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:52 pm

^^She's so cute heartbeat I feel so maternal about Rach even though she's older than me laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:54 pm

^ noticed her hair is unbraided here... are we thinking it's an old picture? Covering her SHV tracks perhaps?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^ noticed her hair is unbraided here... are we thinking it's an old picture?  Covering her SHV tracks perhaps?

Yes I think it's an older pic of her and Copper not taken today
. Cute pic!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:^^She's so cute  heartbeat  I feel so maternal about Rach even though she's older than me laugh out loud
Same but now she has a man that really, really, really loves her! Whoever he may be Smiley cannot wait to see pics of him as her bestie!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I cannot wait to know who it is! I don't want to wait two months to find out laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I really hope someone slips up on social media somehow laugh out loud. Whoever it is, I already like him because he makes her so happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:55 pm

It is interesting the only person so far that have seen Rachel dog is Peter? question question hmmm hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:01 pm

I''m not sure if this was discussed already, but Rachel is yet to post any photos of the guys on her IG.

ETA: She hasn't posted any on twitter also. It would be interesting to see if this change in the coming weeks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:10 pm

looking now at big rach's sm I really think she picked Bryan...he's a firecracker personality and as she can't stop saying -- more assertive imo than all the 31 guys. going through a season many times is like going through the unveiling of who the lead actually is and looking at big rach's sm one can get som insight -- I can't put her with any of the guys but Bryan...the guy who 'skirts on cockiness' a bit but not too much as she would say. all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:18 pm

So Rachel is following Bryan's ex jubilee shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 75 Img_1916
http://instagram.com/jubilee1991

Last edited by Jmack on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:40 pm

See this makes me think she picked Peter because why would she follow her fiancé's ex fling who was making fun of his kissing skills?! All this info is annoying. I need a Kaitlyn-type post fiancé type stuff snap chat "slip up"' ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe