SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm going to have to give up sleuthing, sometimes it's just too darn easy. laugh out loud

OT I need to find time to get back to my other obsession Andi/CH and now this! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpX4yPnHa3/?hl=en&taken-by=beccatilley
beccatilley Dean, dean, the magical fruit.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 3 20635077_294918194322629_9080547233048297472_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Well they both have that youthful smiley/giggly disposition, so I guess they could just giggle their way through life. I still see them more as long lost siblings though. They even look alike.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:36 am

Someone should tell Becca that there are a lot of people in this world who are outside Bachelor Nation, who you can also be friends with and even date.
Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:49 am

It seems like Becca tries to be friends with the one each season who has the highest fan followers, and this season that is Dean. Becca also hung out with Dean a few weeks ago at some event where they played ping pong. They seem to be just friends, more like buddies. (Becca's followers were declining; I see they are back up now. laugh out loud Mission accomplished!) My opinion is that Becca is not at all interested in men romantically, except when it may increase her following. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 am

Totally agree. Who would keep becca 'relevant' if it weren't for the newest bait (whether girl or boy) in bachelor nation JMO..

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Becca posting that pic is 'interesting'. I've always thought Dean looks like a younger (LA) version of Chris Soules
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:34 pm

@AllAboutLove I never noticed that until you pointed it out. He does! Becca otoh--omg with her face! Catwoman!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@AllAboutLove  I never noticed that until you pointed it out. He does! Becca otoh--omg with her face! Catwoman!

I was thinking the exact same thing Kasha. She looks so different to me from when she was on Chris' season. I wonder what she has had done?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 pm

I think she's admitted to doing lip injections and Botox. I think she's starting to cross the line of too much Botox, which I don't think she needed to begin with.

I think part of her issue is that I'm pretty sure she uses an app that can make you look skinnier in pictures as well, so it affects her face too. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Boshem wrote:Totally agree. Who would keep becca 'relevant' if it weren't for the newest bait (whether girl or boy) in bachelor nation JMO..

score

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think she's admitted to doing lip injections and Botox. I think she's starting to cross the line of too much Botox, which I don't think she needed to begin with.

I think part of her issue is that I'm pretty sure she uses an app that can make you look skinnier in pictures as well, so it affects her face too. JMO

Yes, she is a bit OTT with the filters. I never get that. It's not like people wouldn't notice when they meet you that you look different, so what's the point?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 pm

SFoster wrote:It seems like Becca tries to be friends with the one each season who has the highest fan followers, and this season that is Dean. Becca also hung out with Dean a few weeks ago at some event where they played ping pong.  They seem to be just friends, more like buddies. (Becca's followers were declining; I see they are back up now. laugh out loud Mission accomplished!)  My opinion is that Becca is not at all interested in men romantically, except when it may increase her following. JMO

It's Ashley I. who latched onto Dean as soon as he got back from Paradise and I think that's how Becca originally met him, at a podcast taping. I haven't seen them hang out outside of Bach nation events (and I'd consider the Ed Sheeran concert one since at least Dean and Becca were sponsored to be there by Seatgeek). They all live in LA, so there are a lot of events to go to. I'd say Becca has plenty of friends outside of Bach nation, at least three of them were at the same concert even. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler