SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Pirouette wrote:I just found out about this interview from early July, if anyone is interested to watch.

Becca seems open to the possibility of being the bachelorette.
She also said she is currently dating but not ready to talk about it on SM.

Open to the possibility of being the Bette, but currently dating? Of course. I'm sure her boyfriend/girlfriend would be thrilled because that just shows how into the relationship she is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by missnana Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Sprite wrote:her boyfriend/girlfriend
giggling
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 pm

I only watched a few minutes here and there fast forwarding. Is there, like something, like wrong, with her eyes, like her face, like they look sooooo puffy, and like her hairrrrr, like I feel like she's been crying, like for weeks, and like she hasn't washed her hair in like, days.

I'm amazed at some of the speech patterns. My 13 yr old nephew sounds much more professional than some of these people.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am

Becca has messed up her face with too much Botox. What the heck happened to her? Sad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I only watched a few minutes here and there fast forwarding. Is there, like something, like wrong, with her eyes, like her face, like they look sooooo puffy, and like her hairrrrr, like I feel like she's been crying, like for weeks, and like she hasn't washed her hair in like, days.

I'm amazed at some of the speech patterns. My 13 yr old nephew sounds much more professional than some of these people.

You are right @GuardianAngel. She looks like she just got out of bed with greasy hair....that desperately needs some colour, trim and a style. As for her face, she really does not look like the fresh faced girl who was on the show a few years ago. Her eyes are puffy and the rest of it just looks odd. I'd say it's filters but this isn't a selfie. WTH has she done to herself? Does she have a purpose in life or is she just going to ride this Bachelor gravy train until she becomes irrelevant? Which I suspect may be sooner than she thinks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 am

Sprite wrote:
Pirouette wrote:I just found out about this interview from early July, if anyone is interested to watch.

Becca seems open to the possibility of being the bachelorette.
She also said she is currently dating but not ready to talk about it on SM.

Open to the possibility of being the Bette, but currently dating? Of course. I'm sure her boyfriend/girlfriend would be thrilled because that just shows how into the relationship she is.

She was just answering a viewer question (at 6:52) about whether she'd go on any of the Bach shows again. She said the only version she'd even consider is the Bachelorette, but she clearly doesn't think it's an option any more than we do. She also said she's "just dating, nothing serious", so I wouldn't expect her to act engaged at this point. JMO.

Anyway, there was something I found interesting on the podcast this week. A couple of weeks ago while answering some listener dilemma, Becca mentioned that she definitely wants kids and feels like she's meant to be a mom, so some listener apparently got frustrated and posted something about wanting to shake Becca, because she needs a relationship first if she wants a baby and she's not trying hard enough I guess. So Becca clarified that she doesn't want a baby tomorrow, but she would also never get married or be in the wrong relationship to have a baby, and even said that if she doesn't find the right person, she'll have a baby on her own. She was like "I know it's not traditional, but I can have a baby whenever I want to have a baby!". I don't know if that's another clue that she might be exploring a "nontraditional" relationship, but in any case, I found it so refreshing. The reason I liked Becca in the first place is because she stayed true to herself even in the Bachelor bubble and that hasn't changed, in fact it seems to hold more true each year. This whole franchise elevates marriage and family above all, so I just find Becca's self-sufficiency inspiring. I've always been a "rather alone than in bad company" kind of person, ever since I was little, so it's something I find relatable. I mean I'd like to see Becca find love, just because I'm interested in seeing her in love, but I love that she's not desperate for it. You do you, Becca! JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:59 pm

@mindless You think that this franchise elevates marriage and family above all? The thought never even occurred to me. To me that is a lucky accident on the rare occasion that it occurs...no thanks to the franchise. Sure they put people together...supposedly to find one another...but then they do everything in their power to scr*w them up.

As for Becca, traditional or non traditional relationship, personally, I still don't think she wants one. To me she is all about going through the motions. She has been told relationships are the norm and she should want one, but I just don't see it. To me the possible exploration of a relationship with a woman is more of the same and cynically, it has me thinking that her Bachelor fame is perhaps not what it once was. So many contestants that are younger, more unique and fresher off the show that perhaps this is an attempt to maintain some of the lime light. no idea

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Becca is interested in anyone with over a million instagram followers. And I take what she says with a grain of salt. If she were casually dating (multiple) people, I would think it would have "leaked" out by now. IMO she is one of the most disingenuous in Bachelor Nation.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Any more hints that she may be with Hayley?  Sorry, but that kind of floors me that she would have a relationship with a woman.  Jm2c
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Sprite wrote:@mindless You think that this franchise elevates marriage and family above all? The thought never even occurred to me. To me that is a lucky accident on the rare occasion that it occurs...no thanks to the franchise. Sure they put people together...supposedly to find one another...but then they do everything in their power to scr*w them up.

As for Becca, traditional or non traditional relationship, personally, I still don't think she wants one. To me she is all about going through the motions. She has been told relationships are the norm and she should want one, but I just don't see it. To me the possible exploration of a relationship with a woman is more of the same and cynically, it has me thinking that her Bachelor fame is perhaps not what it once was. So many contestants that are younger, more unique and fresher off the show that perhaps this is an attempt to maintain some of the lime light.  no idea

With regards to your question, absolutely! I'm not saying that that's what the producers care about, at all, but the whole rhetoric of the show revolves around finding your husband/wife, and all anyone seems to go on about is how important family is to them, how they want a marriage like their parents'/grandparents' who've been together for 50 years, and how they want a minivan full of kids within 5 years. Half the contestants also seem to think they'll die alone because this one average guy with a d-bag streak doesn't want them (though I buy it less these days when most of them go on the show for IG followers). I've personally never seen marriage and kids as some ultimate life goal, so I tend to just roll my eyes. I like romance, but the marriage/family obsession bores me. JMO.

I honestly don't know why people see everything Becca does as some calculated thing. She's had plenty of opportunities to go on BIP to extend her fame, yet she's always stuck to her word and stayed away. She's also been super quiet about her dating life lately, I guess she kind of explained why in that video. She's said on her podcast that she does picture herself in love with a life partner at some point, but she also loves her independence and is fine being single. Relationships do require some work and compromise no matter how good, and if you're happy single, it's going to take a special relationship for it to be worth the trouble. Some people are all about relationships and can't seem to go more than a few months single, while others hold out for THE relationship. I know someone who showed no interest in dating and didn't have a boyfriend until her 30's. She then married the guy within two years. It only takes one after all. I didn't have a proper boyfriend until I was 25 either and didn't even try to find one for years until he showed up. I said so many of the same things I've heard Becca say whenever anyone asked me about why I'm not dating, yet all that changed when I met my SO. It's not like I didn't want love, I just wasn't desperate for it or willing to date anyone I couldn't see myself with forever. Different strokes for different folks.

@Mommyof2 Hayley's been on tour since the desert getaway, so not much. Becca commented on one of Hayley's pics with heart eyes and Hayley laughed at one of Becca's captions.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:03 am

@mindless I'm the same way so I can definitely relate! I don't see as some perpetually calculated person either; she's always just done things her own way.

Hayley/Becca's relationship (it's confirmed now, right?) seems adorable!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:56 pm

@Ash2214 I was just thinking earlier that Becca's been awfully quiet again for the past couple of days. I figured she might've gone to see Hayley since she's been away for almost 3 weeks, but I didn't expect confirmation. I haven't seen Becca travel across the country every few weeks for her other friends. :gotcha:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler