SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Sprite wrote:@Chgohighlife I'm not saying that that is not what people do. I'm sure they do, however, to me that is not winning. To me, that is a sad way to have to live just to sell cr*p.

Hi @Sprite.
I will agree to disagree because I just don’t see Becca that way. She sells what many influencers sell. She markets quite successfully for a living. There’s nothing wrong with that.
She has done nothing wrong. She shows the public a relationship without defining it. She doesn’t need to. We do not know the depth of her feelings or involvement. The fact that she’s close to a woman who is gay does not tell enough to satisfy some people. That doesn’t make Becca unhappy or a loser. She knows everything there is to know. Is there more she isn’t telling? We absolutely do NOT know. I absolutely do not care.

I believe Becca is professionally successful and just as happy as most of the other smiley people in SM world who in many cases, are not. Believe it or not, they all have info they are not sharing and won’t until and unless they must. IMO personal information that is withheld from your public life is normal. Diarrhea of the mouth and sharing everything with people you don’t even know is not normal for an intelligent adult, IMO. So I think Becca is just fine. She goes wherever in the world she wants, sees who she wants, does what she wants and monetizes and enjoys her celebrity. I see nothing sad about that, at all.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:14 am

It's one thing to want to keep things private in one's personal life, but IMO and according to her own words, she is very sensitive to her follower's negative opinions, and that's why I think she is keeping her relationship quiet. If that's the case, that's my point, of not living your life for fear of negative opinions.

IA she doesn't owe anyone anything. No one does. However if you have that many followers and that much success but one negative comment as per Becca in that link, bother's her, there are other issues IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@beautifulxendings IA there has been speculation in this thread for quite some time now. My thought is enjoy, who cares what anyone thinks, not that I have any idea what she is thinking, but if you're in a relationship why not be proud and enjoy without having to sneak around sort of speak.

My opinion is she has always been concerned about what other's think about her and she is a master at teasing via SM. I don't follow her so I'm not sure what she has been up to.

ETA: I went to her IG to see what's new with her and here is the last part of her IG story. People worried about what other's think is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 Captur63

https://www.instagram.com/beccatilley/?hl=en

Ahh!! Sorry I missed your reply, I'm terrible at this forum business. Appreciate the info. ETA: I guess what bothers me is that she will tease the relationship without talking about. It feels...slimy. I get coming out can be a very complicated and difficult decision for people, believe me as a therapist who works with the LGBTQ+ population. It's not easy. And also, what a powerful platform for her to support the population. If she is in love like she claims, I gotta imagine having to hide it feels icky to her partner. But maybe they're out to all their friends/family and that's what matters? I dunno, just my thoughts.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:51 am

Becca uploaded this really cute video to her story. Listened to her podcast last month where she touched on her relationship (didn't say it was Hayley but like, obvs). She was asked if she was in love, she answered yes without hesitation. Then touched on keeping it private and she said that it's not hidden because everyone in her life knows, basically that it's just not on SM. I don't have a problem with it, she can share however much or little she chooses to and I don't feel entitled to answers or to know more. All jmo.

x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am

IMO she shows a great deal of growth and has gotten to the best possible place by knowing no one is entitled to anything about her personal life except the people who know and care about her. She seems happy, not hiding and excited about her relationship. Good for her. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzyluv Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:02 am

The fact that she didn’t hesitate when asked on the podcast if she was in love was very telling also hearing Tanya talk about Becca’s relationship with such awe was beautiful I’m so happy for becca

Jazzyluv

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 pm

That's great news! I'm glad to hear the update! All it takes is the one to realize when you're truly in love.

I wish them nothing but lots of love and happiness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:31 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO she shows a great deal of growth and has gotten to the best possible place by knowing no one is entitled to anything about her personal life except the people who know and care about her. She seems happy, not hiding and excited about her relationship. Good for her. Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 1176891977
IA, they seem to have worked it out pretty well. She sounds so happy. l o v e
One thing that should be considered is that – unless I’m mistaken – since Hayley came out a few years ago she has not been in a public relationship either.
In a new LA Times interview with Hayley it says:
Kiyoko, who’s been in a relationship for a year now (though she’d prefer to keep it private), found comfort in her partner.
This may actually be something they both want. In the BN world, fame and opportunities are very much based on the relationship you are in, but for “real” celebrities, and maybe musicians in particular, it’s a lot more common to keep the private life private.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:56 am

Congratulations to Becca and Tanya!

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 am

@bluwavz wow Hoorray to Becca and Tanya! That's a really big deal and they should be very proud. What I have noticed throughout the years and from those who are a part of their podcast groups is just how nice they treat their fans and listeners. They seem very kind and caring to their fans so a well-deserved win to be voted by their fans.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:41 am

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 72119204_692000194643985_2865083952238230129_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
beccatilley WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!! The two peat happened! We have the most loyal, amazing, generous, kind, BEST listeners in the world! This is all you. Thank you! Hi @tanyarad , this one is staying at my place! I love you! Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 53 2764 @enews #peopleschoiceawards Best POP Podcast!
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:53 am

That's awesome that it's a two peat. They each can keep one at their houses. So happy for them Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler