SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am

More often than not I don't mind Becca, but I hate the teasing crap. What did she think was going to happen when she posted a picture to IG of her holding a baby with Dean sitting next to her with his hands on her? Of course a ton of people are asking if they're together and if not they should be. That's happened before when she's posted pictures with him and defended him on Twitter and in IG comments after his shady behavior on BIP.

She then gets dramatic and posts an IG story saying not every picture with a guy means they're dating and you'll know if she's dating someone if they're making out or she posts a cute caption with their picture. I just find too much of what Becca does to be childish. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:06 am

Is Robert totally out of the picture now with Becca?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Typical Becca SM trickery attention seeking name dropping IMHO. No comments explaining anything. Just her and Dean and a baby and then sitting back waiting for the attention. One of the reason's I find her annoying, she's a pro at that IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:More often than not I don't mind Becca, but I hate the teasing crap. What did she think was going to happen when she posted a picture to IG of her holding a baby with Dean sitting next to her with his hands on her? Of course a ton of people are asking if they're together and if not they should be. That's happened before when she's posted pictures with him and defended him on Twitter and in IG comments after his shady behavior on BIP.

She then gets dramatic and posts an IG story saying not every picture with a guy means they're dating and you'll know if she's dating someone if they're making out or she posts a cute caption with their picture. I just find too much of what Becca does to be childish. JMO.

I didn't think she was being dramatic with the tweet, which she added to her IG story as well, just clarified since people keep asking. She's replied to people several times before saying they're just friends, but she keeps getting questions, so I think it's good that she clearly stated where she's at on both platforms. If people still keep asking, then it's their problem IMO. I mean what else can she do except not post any pics with him? Of course that's an option, but considering the amount of likes and comments those pictures get, I can't blame her for posting them. Engagement rate is important in her line of business and if a simple pic with a guy she's hanging out with anyway triples the likes and multiplies the comments by ten, then why not? I personally don't see the big deal. IMO she can post pics with whoever she likes on her own SM, even men she's not dating. It's not like she threw a tantrum, or at least it's not how I read it. I mean she even added the dancer emoji in her IG story, so she seemed to be in good spirits. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:30 pm

IMO she's getting the questions she set out to get by posting the picture in the first place. She's so transparent. JMO. Post the picture and increase your following all you want, but save the condescending, faux clarification and just hush.

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 pm

lleyki wrote:Social media influencer is actually big business because influencer marketing is big business. It has become the go-to and buzzword du jour in the marketing/advertising/pr sphere. Trust me, I am a Content Strategist and work with social media influencers a lot (not the famewhores that come from this franchise though, just to be clear). And depending on the amount of followers and engagement a person has they can make a lot of bank. It actually is a very legitimate thing. Just another way of the many that social media has changed the world.

Thank you for sharing, no wonder most of them left their old jobs and concentrate on being an influencer. It pays a lot, you enjoy th perks, travel, get to hang out most of the time and don't have to work a 9-5 job.

So the pay depends on the number of followers? Becca must be doing well since she has now 1.1 M followers.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Post the picture and have a sweet comment about the baby and her friend, or whatever they were doing. That IMO would be a better approach to avoid everyone bugging asking her questions about the relationship. She will still get the likes and whatever else she's looking for.

By purposely leaving the comments blank, she invited all the drama, she knew what she was doing. IMO. How many times have I heard her post "we're just friends" cheeky #3rdTimesACharm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:45 pm

@bleuberry exactly. That was my point about her being dramatic. She knows the reaction it gets. She got it the last time. She got it when she was defending him and IMO, his nasty behavior on BIP. And to freaking to post a picture with a random baby, him holding her and no caption? Please.

I hate the "but we're not dating!!" crap. Don't act like it annoys you when you continue to do the same thing that will give you the same result. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:IMO she's getting the questions she set out to get by posting the picture in the first place. She's so transparent. JMO. Post the picture and increase your following all you want, but save the faux clarification and just hush.

It just seems like a no-win scenario to me. If she doesn't clarify, she's teasing, if she does, she's being dramatic. The only "acceptable" option I can see is not posting pics with him at all and that makes me a bit uncomfortable. When she and Robert were more than friends, but not officially dating, she didn't clarify and got dragged for it even after they'd already broken up, so keeping quiet doesn't seem like an option either. I guess I just don't see why people care so much either way. Like she said herself "until you see a photo of me making out with someone and/or posting a cutesy/lovey caption, just assume we are friends". Fairly simple IMO. I personally couldn't care less about her reasons for posting pics with him, whether it's simply smart business, genuine friendship or she has a crush on him. Unless they actually start dating (which I doubt), it's whatever to me. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 pm

@mindless for me, it's the picture she posted. A picture of her and Dean with a little baby and zero caption? Really? That screams "I want attention" to me. Of course people were going to ask about it. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 pm

I just have to laugh at the gullibility of some but then I wonder about the age group of her fan base and if they're above 16 then I have no words.
Still not surprise tho because these people (Becca, etc.,) are given more credit /attention than is due.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@mindless for me, it's the picture she posted. A picture of her and Dean with a little baby and zero caption? Really? That screams "I want attention" to me. Of course people were going to ask about it. JMO

Maybe she just couldn't think of a caption? Pretty much everyone who was there posted IG stories with that baby and no one clarified whose it was. I doubt anyone thought it was Becca's and Dean's unless they've somehow missed all her bikini pics from the past 9 months. laugh out loud She was probably just going for "awww"'s. In any case, as I said before I didn't think she seemed particularly annoyed with the tweet or IG story, just making a blanket statement to answer all the questions. So even if she was asking for them, I don't see the big deal. But that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler