SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2018 3:08 pm

She uses her girls as props, as an 'angle' to get a certain mom follower demographic. I follow tons of mom-related instagrams and even though most of them are highly edited and curated, there is useful things you can see and learn, what the kids play with, the books they read, the snacks they eat, the events they go to. There is nothing about motherhood really in Amanda's SM presence, it's just a million pictures of her girls i some outfits she got for free, saying how pretty and cute they are. She has no substance. Hopefully for her girls there is someone else in the family who can be a good role model.

Back to top Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZvZqPHnUn/

She is so ridiculous...and fishing for compliments.  Imho.  Life is so much more than how you look.  Maybe she will figure this out as she ages.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Someone said she looked like Michael Jackson.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiVzY9AnmHn/

Wonder where she learned the duck lip pose?  

If you had not said that this was Amanda, I would not have known. If she keeps this up, she really will be looking like Michael Jackson.

As for the child, it looks like she is concentrating on something. I kind of do the same think without realising, but I wouldn't be surprised if sooner than later, she learns to pose with them from her mom.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun May 06, 2018 4:49 pm

OMG, she's starting to look like Melanie Griffith!! speechless

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Sometimes I wonder how I raised two sons, who are today successful in their jobs and their personal lives, without the help of SM and particularly Instagram.   I am not on any social media, although I did have a Facebook account for a time to link with others in a group.  Once I discovered the data mining, I closed the account.

Point is what it takes to raise children is good morals and common sense, not sitting in front of a computer while your children are off doing who knows what (probably sitting in front of their computers or the TV set).

Just a point of view from a senior citizen.  All this is JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZvZqPHnUn/

She is so ridiculous...and fishing for compliments.  Imho.  Life is so much more than how you look.  Maybe she will figure this out as she ages.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Someone said she looked like Michael Jackson.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiVzY9AnmHn/

Wonder where she learned the duck lip pose?  

If you had not said that this was Amanda, I would not have known. If she keeps this up, she really will be looking like Michael Jackson.

As for the child, it looks like she is concentrating on something. I kind of do the same think without realising, but I wouldn't be surprised if sooner than later, she learns to pose with them from her mom.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  Seems she has already learned from her Mother's annoying habits.   Rolling Eyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfpmciWnAHS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcX-YW7nd4N/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 06, 2018 7:17 pm

This is so sad to me.  Her mother is more focused on getting a photo of her posing with kissy lips than petting the animals.  I just don’t get it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 7:30 pm

@alwaystulips
I believe there are people that were dropped on their heads as babies. Some multiple times. This might make basic decision making more difficult for them than others. JMOAA
I also believe not everyone is born with the same tools. Unfortunately. 
That does not mean that offspring can't rise from those ashes like a Phoenix. It can happen. 
So there is hope for those girls.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Even her dog has her own IG with over 24,000 followers. It probably won't be long now before we see #ad's.

https://www.instagram.com/princesspoppydoodle/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 06, 2018 7:34 pm

I did like her Pink Floyd tee.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@alwaystulips
I believe there are people that were dropped on their heads as babies. Some multiple times. This might make basic decision making more difficult for them than others. JMOAA
I also believe not everyone is born with the same tools. Unfortunately. 
That does not mean that offspring can't rise from those ashes like a Phoenix. It can happen. 
So there is hope for those girls.

rofl rofl rofl My mom dropped me twice...once stepping off a bus and once picking me up out of my crib...and I still turned out all right.

These days I spend a lot of time no no at the sheer stupidity and lack of common sense in people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 07, 2018 6:24 am

@Kashathediva- re: your sentence about hope for these girls.  IMHO a better sentiment might be  "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 09, 2018 8:32 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BikA0XYlO35/
Makeup or did her face suddenly change? Yikes, IMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson