SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 am

It’s such a shame. Not just for her, but for all these youth image sick. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:52 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BmcRVbLH6wP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bv7ktejroy96

Someone commented that Amanduh looks like Michael Jackson. laugh out loud What in the world is she doing to her face?  Stop.  Stop now.  

Oh my. If you hadn't mentioned that that was her, I wouldn't have known. What a mess and she is only 28. What is she going to do when the shilling dries up and she can't afford to do this crap to her face? Setting a great example for her daughters.

I think she is in her Disney princess attire. With her daughter saying shhh. ( As they can't reveal anything outside of the "magic")

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:26 am

I feel bad for her younger daughter, it’s so blatant how much she favors the older one. Maybe try to keep your preferences on the DL for the sake of the gram at least?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:39 am

Alanna wrote:I feel bad for her younger daughter, it’s so blatant how much she favors the older one. Maybe try to keep your preferences on the DL for the sake of the gram at least?

Me too! I don't know if she even realises how those posts come across, but they make me cringe. Charlie is such a sweet little soul.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:47 am

It's so strange how obvious her preference is though. I mean, sometimes moms are closer to their sons and father to their daughters, or maybe the 'baby' of the family would get special treatment. But two girls so close in age? Strange strange strange...

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Different impression of Amanduh. Her oldest daughter is her confidant as she is a single mother. I've seen this play out with many single parents. Get a bff outside of your children! Am I alone in thinking it's inappropriate for a 6-year-old to watch this show?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 pm

She is so inappropriate on so many levels, IMO it’s difficult to focus on just one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Different impression of Amanduh. Her oldest daughter is her confidant as she is a single mother. I've seen this play out with many single parents. Get a bff outside of your children! Am I alone in thinking it's inappropriate for a 6-year-old to watch this show?

Her oldest child is her confidant? Seriously? If she was a grown up...maybe late teens...but she is a child! She should not be her mothers confidant. At that age she should not be responsible for her mother and her issues. I agree, she should have a bff outside of her children and no, a 6 year old should not be watching this show. Hell, I shouldn't be watching this show!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Amanduh is a child herself, so no surprises there.  That said, I am not my children's friend...I am their parent.  Their protector, teacher, guide, helper, etc. My job is to raise them to be well rounded individuals one day.  I refuse to teach my kids how to take selfies or make duck faces.   laugh out loud no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Amanda was arrested http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/09/11/bachelor-amanda-stanton-arrested-domestic-battery-boyfriend/

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 87b72b10 Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 86669110 Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Is it bad that I laugh out loud? Yikes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Sad to think what her kids have already witnessed through several of her relationships at such a young age.

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson