SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Better yet nipple rings and p*nis rings.

Would we have to watch them being put on? hmmm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Acrunch wrote:Amanda, Lauren and Andi are together in NYC.  cantstopl

Check out Lauren's IG story.

Just call me cynical but I believe that it is another way for Amanda to stick it to Josh. It seems she called Andi because she got lost in NY. What better way to get him going then to hang around with Andi. I hope that Andi is not taken in by her and remembers to keep any Josh conversation to herself. This surprises me. I'm not saying that Andi should dislike Amanda but should be very wary of her reasons. Lauren has always been nice to Andi so I'm excluding her from my cynical self. Just think Amanda has ulterior motives.

They also all started following each other.

Just hope Andi keeps her guard up around her.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:  It seems she called Andi because she got lost in NY.  What better way to get him going then to hang around with Andi.  I hope that Andi is not taken in by her and remembers to keep any Josh conversation to herself.  This surprises me.  I'm not saying that Andi should dislike Amanda but should be very wary of her reasons.  Lauren has always been nice to Andi so I'm excluding her from my cynical self.  Just think Amanda has ulterior motives.

They also all started following each other.

Just hope Andi keeps her guard up around her.  

Not discounting your ulterior motive theory, however in the IG story when Amanda said she got lost and called Andi, she was joking. They had plans to get together and have dinner since early morning. I think Andi is pretty smart and I'm betting Andi herself got as much out of getting together with Amanda as Amanda did...if in fact it was just to get Josh going laugh out loud. JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Didn't she say somewhere ages ago already that she'd talked to Andi on the phone? I mean after the breakup.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 pm

mindless wrote:Didn't she say somewhere ages ago already that she'd talked to Andi on the phone? I mean after the breakup.

Yes, I remember Amanda mentioning that awhile ago though I can't remember in which interview.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:20 pm

I thought I spotted Amanda in pic #5 on the far right in the photos from TMZ. I could not tell who she was talking with, though. It may be one of Rachel's guys as I'm not familiar with many of them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 pm

So is she still away ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:So is she still away ?

She hasn't resurfaced on SM so she must be.

I noticed her in pic 5 as well but couldn't make out who it was she was talking to. She supposedly is interested in Wells but I'm pretty sure it isn't him.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:47 pm

The only photos or tweets Robby has liked since he's been home have been Amanda's. He even retweered Alexis's tweet about her giggling is robby in love?

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:02 pm

With himself?  Yes, he is in love.  But with anyone other than himself or his bromance with Chase, no, IMO.

But if being attached to Amanda means more attention, fame and money, I'm sure he can put on a good show. And same with her, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Amanda posted Charlie and said she brought her a new doll to her daddy's house. The first time I've seen amanda acknowledge publicly that they're at his house by actually posting something from there. I think she is a good mom and loves her girls a lot. Charlie seemed so happy

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Lauren is now following Robby on IG.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson