SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notreally - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:10 pm

I thought that comment was made before she even started filming. Or did she make it again post-filming?

Back to top Go down

notreally - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:12 pm

I believe those comments were made before filming and she meant he doesn't have to play sports, just knows how to talk about sports.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Jane81 wrote:I thought that comment was made before she even started filming. Or did she make it again post-filming?

This exact comment was made after filming. She had always said "he doesn't need to play them, but he needs to be able to talk sports". But, it stuck out to me that when the interviewer specifically said "he should be able to make a jump shot", she immediately said no to that. It might just be her keeping us in the dark or just her reiterating what she has always said, but it just seemed like more of a Peter clue to me than a Bryan clue. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:29 pm

^I find it interesting because Bryan is the one who likes to "talk", not just "play" sports. I wonder if that answe was left in his bio for a purpose? no idea Both Peter and Bryan are not on that date so we don't know if either would make a jump shot. Jmo.
Anyway, I can see your point too. Let's keep looking for clues!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/8b-F36lhoJ/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

notreally - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 12093803_1489245101402729_184189606_n
OCTOBER 4, 2015
thebryanabasolo 1st Annual Gulliver Prep Alumni Basketball Tournament #Champs #stillgotit #notreally #feellikeD Rosetoday #limping #itwasworthitthough

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Lara wrote:
Jane81 wrote:I thought that comment was made before she even started filming. Or did she make it again post-filming?

This exact comment was made after filming. She had always said "he doesn't need to play them, but he needs to be able to talk sports". But, it stuck out to me that when the interviewer specifically said "he should be able to make a jump shot", she immediately said no to that. It might just be her keeping us in the dark or just her reiterating what she has always said, but it just seemed like more of a Peter clue to me than a Bryan clue. IMO.

Or it could be unrelated and maybe more it doesn't have to be a Kevin Durant.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 pm

I like that he is comfortable making fun of himself. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:35 pm

sdmom wrote:^I find it interesting because Bryan is the one who likes to "talk", not just "play" sports. I wonder if that answe was left in his bio for a purpose? no idea Both Peter and Bryan are not on that date so we don't know if either would make a jump shot. Jmo.
Anyway, I can see your point too. Let's keep looking for clues!

Bryan would make the jumper. Hugesmile

https://instagram.com/p/8eyykSlhlW/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:42 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Honestly, I would 100% support a Bryan and Rachel pairing just based off his edit on the show--not that Rachel needs my support. However, I can't see past the snake oil salesman vibe that I get from him. He's someone who bills himself as a medical professional and yet he's advertising magic teas on instagram that will help you detoxify and lose 5 pounds in 5 days. That is so sketch, imo. It's even more irresponsible for someone like him to be advertising these teas as miracle weight loss fixes as opposed to some regular ole social media influencer. I just get the feeling that he's someone who can turn on the charm and make a woman feel desired and loved in the moment and for the short-term, but long-term? He moves too fast for me to buy that his feelings are rooted in anything sustainable and genuine. I really want to like the guy, and if I'm just going off what I've seen on the show, I think I do like him. But I just can't see past the borderline unethical tea advertising and the skeevy vibes that come along with that. All JMO.

I second this. I keep reading about Peter being too slow. They know the girls 2 weeks! If he is a gentleman, not jumping on her isnt a bad thing! We often criticize contestants who think they are in love and ready to propose night 1. I appreciate when people take the time to build foundations.
Now, will Peter end up being a Brooks? Maybe, But until I see more depth from Bryan and continue to see aloofness from Peter, I continue to have this feeling Bryan is more in it for himself.
Does that mean he wont really fall in love with Rachel? No, of course not, he very well might. But I want to see more before comparing him to Josh or Brad or Chris or whoever. Same for Peter.

I know time is reduced on this show, but 2 weeks, if that, isnt enough I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 pm

2 weeks out of which they've probably spent less than 24 quality hrs with the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:18 pm

But there's almost always a "slow" contestant despite the time frame. I didn't watch but it seems Rachel herself was the "slow" one last time? So I understand why it's preferable and normal for the f1 to be in love way sooner than anything irl could be deemed appropriate. I mean, she and Bryan are already clipping along without even a 1:1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Rachel was real slow . She was the last person in the F3 to talk about love and it was in FS date, and she didn't say she loved Nick, just that she was falling in love with him.**edit**.

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan