SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 pm

@mysthelma Disrespecting your girlfriend just to prove you kissed her first is cocky IMO. Also, it seems like Rachel likes guys who toe the cocky, player, baddie line. There's a reason why she said you can toe the cocky line on I think Live with Kelly? She was defending her cocky fiancé in advance. If she likes it and that's what makes her happy, good for her. I don't see much long term success with a guy like that but whatever floats her boat. Just not for me and a lot of people out there. All jmo

@Mommyof2 Everything about Bryan screams playing games laugh out loud IMO. And saying "I'm not here to play games," doesnt mean that you aren't. Also I think there's a difference between being aloof and being a gentleman. Peter chose to respect Rachel instead of grabbing the microphone from Ellen to stunt in front of your competitors.

JMOAA

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:16 pm

@Mommyof2 He won why should he be shading someone?? That would be the nasty side I see on Ellen the ick factor is striking. I dont see the other guy shading anyone? IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:25 pm

I agree- what reason would he have to shade anyone ( I assume Peter for that matter)? Esp if he won? I think maybe he just liked the quote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm

I am basing my opinion off of what I have observed so far...on my TV. giggling Anyway, I just like Bryan's assertiveness. He seems like a go-getter and fits with Rachel better than Peter. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:38 pm

I felt what he said on Ellen was more of "tongue in cheek" IMO and I am sure it was meant to be taken as joke, but i get that not everyone found it funny, and that is okay too.

Like I said it's only been 3 episodes and there is more to come to form an opinion even after the show. No body is that one dimensional as they tend to portray on this show per the edit only to realize they are the opposite of their edit. I would rather be shown the flawed side to these casts.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 1f49b  dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:44 pm

@mysthelma It can be a joke and still be very disrespectful. Those things are not mutually exclusive IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Bryan resembles Justin Rated R a little bit, imo...without the wrestling background. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm

https://youtu.be/xCPxrwwkxuI

I'n trying to learn more about Bryan, but this video was interesting to me. During his presentation, he continued to look at the product instead of his audience. I find watching someone's body language fascinating.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://youtu.be/xCPxrwwkxuI

I'n trying to learn more about Bryan, but this video was interesting to me.  During his presentation, he continued to look at the product instead of his audience.  I find watching someone's body language fascinating.  

I like him in this video he's funny and charismatic. I can see why Rachel likes him. Also I don't believe in Instagram teas but I would probably buy his hahaha

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Bryan resembles Justin Rated R a little bit, imo...without the wrestling background.  laugh out loud

I have thought that too. laugh out loud my buddy who I had personal contact with. He was such a sweet guy away from the show.

Random. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLud2Z4A4Do/?taken-by=justinratedr
dogsarelife - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 14733519_1803650909907438_4806419114073522176_n
justinratedr#BachelorLife #TheBachelorette #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:51 pm

^^ Justin is so good looking! :yes: giggling

I wonder what he is up to now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Bryan as a young man reminds me of Robin Van Persie. (Football / soccer fans will know Dutch international, ex arsenal, ex manu united, currently playing for some smaller team in Europe). jmo. I have a mini crush on RVP and the resemblance (to me) isn't helping.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan