SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:46 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@lexforlife he did have an intro video we might have seen a piece of it in their recent videos. They all have one, just not all are shown.

Source

I can't watch it I'm getting a 403 error. Who are the final 4 on the vid?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 pm

@gramercypark10 It's actually more than 4 people. Bryce, Kenny, Peter, Alex, Will, Brady, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Bryan isn't shown in that video. Well, he is, but all you see is him kissing Rachel (clipped from the first episode).....they don't show him talking at all. Actually you dont even see his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 pm

IMHO after 23 seasons, they have a huge pool of guys put in specific boxes. A guy at 25ish is still good at 30ish. So he is good to go for at least 5 seasons.

We know by Fleissy that half of the contestant are good guys and half of the other are jokers (proportion is just the idea I am trying to develop). So IMO, when a bachelorette comes up, they have pros to analyze who would fit so they have their happy ending and the jokers are as much carefully selected as they know what and who would push the buttons to create drama.

My point is that Bryan and Peter were perfect candidate for Rachel. She obviously has a type of white tall dark hair with a 5 O'Clock beard.

My question is: do you think the prods contacted P and B early on to make sure they would be available for R.... or do you think P and B contacted the prods to make sure they knew they were interested in R?

I fail to see why it is such a bad thing that P and/or B were interested in Rachel early on.

Is is possible that Peter was in their files already and Bryan was contacted early on after her relative's submission? Because I do not believe one bit that they did not know even before the FRC that Rachel was the next bachelorette. A very smart and beautiful black girl loving diversity was just a gem to keep the multicultural audience interested.

IMO there is no such pure-itention-came-for-luv-and-proposal-within-4/5-weeks guys. They are all looking for a little or big fame, exposure, fun, travel, promote something if not themselves. The knight in white armor in this franchise?  rofl

Do not get me wrong. I like both Peter and Bryan edited version of themselves so far. I'll see if I still like them both by the end of the season though. Hopefully yes, because I sure want to see one of them the next bach. Do not care who!!

all above is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 pm

HEA wrote:IMHO after 23 seasons, they have a huge pool of guys put in specific boxes. A guy at 25ish is still good at 30ish. So he is good to go for at least 5 seasons.

We know by Fleissy that half of the contestant are good guys and half of the other are jokers (proportion is just the idea I am trying to develop). So IMO, when a bachelorette comes up, they have pros to analyze who would fit so they have their happy ending and the jokers are as much carefully selected as they know what and who would push the buttons to create drama.

My point is that Bryan and Peter were perfect candidate for Rachel. She obviously has a type of white tall dark hair with a 5 O'Clock beard.

My question is: do you think the prods contacted P and B early on to make sure they would be available for R.... or do you think P and B contacted the prods to make sure they knew they were interested in R?

I fail to see why it is such a bad thing that P and/or B were interested in Rachel early on.

Is is possible that Peter was in their files already and Bryan was contacted early on after her relative's submission? Because I do not believe one bit that they did not know even before the FRC that Rachel was the next bachelorette. A black girl loving diversity was just a gem to keep the multicultural audience interested.

IMO there is no such pure-itention-came-for-luv-and-proposal-within-4/5-weeks guys. They are all looking for a little or big fame, exposure, fun, travel, promote something if not themselves. The knight in white armor in this franchise?  rofl

all above is JMO

Very nice provocative post, imo, @HEA.
IMO however, put the ratio (see bolded) at far less than 50/50. JMOAA.
As far as your question: (bolded # 2) I think TPTB contacted both early on and probably had storyboarded both not to be MOT guys. JMOAA.
I like your post, a lot! :claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:IMHO after 23 seasons, they have a huge pool of guys put in specific boxes. A guy at 25ish is still good at 30ish. So he is good to go for at least 5 seasons.

Is is possible that Peter was in their files already and Bryan was contacted early on after her relative's submission? Because I do not believe one bit that they did not know even before the FRC that Rachel was the next bachelorette. A black girl loving diversity was just a gem to keep the multicultural audience interested.

all above is JMO

Very nice provocative post, imo, @HEA.
IMO however, put the ratio (see bolded) at far less than 50/50. JMOAA.  
As far as your question: (bolded # 2) I think TPTB contacted both early on and probably had storyboarded both not to be MOT guys. JMOAA.
I like your post, a lot! :claphands

Funny you should say about storybording @kashadiva because i was watching Ali's season and there are parts that are almost verbatim to conversations between Ali and Roberto and Rachel and Bryan IMO. From night one both guys introduced themselves in Spanish. Roberto explains about his parents long marriage and that's what he hopes to have, Bryan says this after the Ellen date which Rachel wrote in her blog, Rachel also apologises to Bryan in Ep 2 for not having been on a date yet and low and behold so did Ali in Ep 2. They also both go on a date where they are having mid air suspended kisses. I know as I Ve heard from past contestants on interviews and also my own sources, the producers will feed them lines to say in order for a storyline to be played out how they intended. Most of the things the contestants and the lead are saying are prompted so believe a quarter of what you hear these people say on screen imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:55 am

Bryan liked this comment
GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Img_0714
https://instagram.com/p/BVVS4NmA6jH/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 am

What is amina_faryal talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is amina_faryal talking about?

Someone spoiled the show, another one said stop spoiling, Bryan liked that comment and this follow-up.

Last edited by sophienette on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is amina_faryal talking about?
She said "spoiler alert Bryan isn't the next bachelor because he wins they are engaged"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Ok, so is he alluding that he is engaged to Rachel? I'm confused, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan