SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 pm

@Kashathediva I thought the same...about a Lacy clone and the boobs!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm

I was looking for something and got sidetracked at the difference in looks when they first appeared on our screens. What a messed up world we live in IMHO. It's ok if you want to look like a duck.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcqMv7kg2zB/?hl=en&taken-by=kellytravisty
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 25011014_1796811877286424_7513084220995010560_n

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Kelly-travis-hunter-hamm-bachelor-pregnant
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-kelly-travis-is-pregnant-with-first-child-with-husband-hunter-hamm/

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Kellytravis_696w

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-bachelorette-kelly-travis-my-the-dog-lover-description-was-taken-out-of-context-15803.php

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Andi-dorfman-then-now-2

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-andi-dorfman-plastic-surgery-1570244/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray

https://twitter.com/enews/status/951300417694072832
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 DTOyr8bWkAAWYXU

E! News‏Verified account
@enews

Exclusive! Congratulations are in order: Marcus Grodd is no longer a Bachelor in Paradise, he's a married man! http://eonli.ne/2DhC6JF

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:01 pm

I just dont understand the "slit to the belly button" wedding dress concept. It so distracts from the bride's face that presumably was radiating joy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:15 pm

@tigertiz
I personally do not find it attractive and find it distracting also. IMO it's almost a juxtaposition to the entire meaning of the day. Kind of puzzling to me. I mean the time to wear lingerie is in private. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@tigertiz
I personally do not find it attractive and find it distracting also. IMO it's almost a juxtaposition to the entire meaning of the day. Kind of puzzling to me. I mean the time to wear lingerie is in private. JMO

I agree

Personally I don't like the boob hanging out look at all in any kind of outfit. A "tease" is fine.

Whatever happened to leaving something to the imagination...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@tigertiz

My money is that she paid a pretty penny for those suckers and wanted to show them off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:20 pm

@Sprite perhaps. They look fake to me. JMO but either way I think it's a tacky dress.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite perhaps. They look fake to me. JMO but either way I think it's a tacky dress.

They look fake to me as well, hence my thoughts. It is not my style either. I blame Say Yes to the Dress...the NY edition. The dresses keep getting tackier and tackier....or they keep picking extreme type brides who go for this type of stuff. Maybe my friends are old and not fashion forward, but none of the weddings I go to have brides wearing their underwear.

My cousin is getting married in London, UK this summer so I am looking forward to seeing what she will choose. She is very stylish so I want to see what she will pick or if the style there is as tacky as SYTTD will have us believe. My other cousin and I are going and debating whether to go traditional British and to wear a fascinator.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:42 pm

@Sprite  I think they are getting extreme brides to aid ratings. 
Isn't that show in NYC usually still filmed at Kleinfelds? I know the few times I have been there with brides, waivers are there at the front that you sign if you don't want to be filmed for the show. 
I know when my daughter chose her dress there, she actually had the bodice customized to be more conservatively cut.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:49 pm

@Kashathediva Yes, it is still at Klieinfeld's. My brother's ex fiancée went there to get her dress and the same thing happened...she had to sign a waiver. 

I am losing interest in that show precisely because they seem to pick these extreme, loud, obnoxious brides and wedding parties that come with them.

My favourite was when Randy's mom came for a visit for her birthday and was dishing advice and  he got her to ride with a local motorcycle group. I enjoy that kind of stuff a lot more than people screaming at each other and trying to out do one another in the obnoxious/trash  department just so they get more screen time!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Kirk Ali's season, has a g/f? How cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgb0COhhcY4/?hl=en&taken-by=kirkdewindtpt
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 28766661_304936650033775_8017735585420541952_n

kirkdewindtpt Happy birthday to this smoke show! You’re the most selfless, giving, & positive person I know. Today you get to eat all the gummy bears your heart desires!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers