SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kirk Ali's season, has a g/f? How cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgb0COhhcY4/?hl=en&taken-by=kirkdewindtpt
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 28766661_304936650033775_8017735585420541952_n

kirkdewindtpt Happy birthday to this smoke show! You’re the most selfless, giving, & positive person I know. Today you get to eat all the gummy bears your heart desires!

They’ve been together for about a year. Guess I should have brought that over here when they went public. laugh out loud

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 87b72b10 family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 86669110 family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Anyone have any updates on Holly & Blake? Are they still together? Social media this past week kind of threw me off a bit with her. Just wondering. Thought they would've started a family by now, Guess not. Anyone??
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm

From my understanding there are fertility issues. Someone please CMIIW. I hate stating falsely. That is how I remember it though.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 pm

@Kashathediva I think so as well.

Blake doesn't use SM that I could ever find. Holly occasionally posts a pic of them, but very seldom. I would be surprised if these to were not together. They to me appear to be so in love since they first laid eyes on each other. I followed them, then just Holly since Blake doesn't post. Best groom reaction goes to Blake IMHO! Love their wedding vid. Looks like Holly is in St Lucia, for all I know, Blake could be there as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From my understanding there are fertility issues. Someone please CMIIW. I hate stating falsely. That is how I remember it though.

That is what I remember as well.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenvilleonline.com/amp/103319768

As of last June they are still together living in Greenvile, SC.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:52 pm

They were at a friends’ wedding in mid March, so pretty sure they’re okay. Sad to hear about their fertility issues sad and @Jolena, when I first saw your avi, I thought it was a post I made and forgot laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Attending a wedding mid-March:
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Screen10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgeKIDmnMnk/?hl=en&taken-by=hollyjulian

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva I think so as well.

Blake doesn't use SM that I could ever find. Holly occasionally posts a pic of them, but very seldom. I would be surprised if these to were not together. They to me appear to be so in love since they first laid eyes on each other. I followed them, then just Holly since Blake doesn't post. Best groom reaction goes to Blake IMHO! Love their wedding vid. Looks like Holly is in St Lucia, for all I know, Blake could be there as well.

I don't think Blake was with her in St Lucia, I think she was with a girlfriend.( a blonde)
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Alanna wrote:They were at a friends’ wedding in mid March, so pretty sure they’re okay. Sad to hear about their fertility issues sad and @Jolena, when I first saw your avi, I thought it was a post I made and forgot laugh out loud

hehehe yeah we have the same one. That's happened to me before as well. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:30 pm

I didnt know they were having fertility issues. Sorry to hear that if its true.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 am

They are so cute, I've always loved the way they love each other.

Feb/18
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 27582025_151863558791253_708220328786001920_n

hollyjulian Just got back from a little partner workout at the gym... Weights > Dates

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMi_TVlExY/?hl=en&taken-by=hollyjulian

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers