SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Aria wrote:@Stacia620 It's definitely true. It's hard for me to even feel bad for Danielle, because his narcissistic, misogynistic douchebaggery was well-documented. I didn't even watch his show and in a few simple clicks from reddit, I could see that he was a jackazz who would treat her like sh*t. Knowing what she said about her ex, Danielle just strikes me as someone who is deliberately oblivious when it comes to relationships and then is shocked when it blows up in her face. IMO.

The fact that she made excuses for his behavior on Big Brother by saying "it was the editing" showed me that she really didn't care to learn more about him. There are plenty of YT videos out there of his antics in the house from the live feeds that never made the TV show. When I heard they were dating, I knew it wouldn't end well.

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 pm

The Courtney-Lily video was a needed comic relief with all the other news of late in this thread.

Meredith - I always loved Ian but deep down, I knew it was a big gamble for them to make it. Meredith has always seemed vulnerable and I can only think this show deepened that insecurity.

Lindsay - such a great person. She is so young to lose her dad, who also must have been young. I can only imagine the highs and lows she must be feeling. I hope her husband treats her with TLC as post-pregnancy hormones and grief are not good together.

Danielle, I think she needs self-love before she can find her HEA with a man who knows how to treat a woman. She's got a lot to give - just get out of the reality TV world and be kind to yourself.

Courtney and Lily - I, too, am feeling they were overly confident about finding work in LA. It has to be stressful but I hope they succeed. Courtney seems to have a great resume and I would hope that ABC/Fleiss would help open doors for him. But I love how real they are. I also think not living together is good for their relationship and their commitment to making it in LA.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:41 am

https://www.instagram.com/samanthasteffen/

I happened to stumble across Samantha's IG account and realized that every single photo is of her. No food. No scenery. Only of her and mostly lingerie shots. Wow. We must think very highly of ourselves. Sheesh. laugh out loud Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:46 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/samanthasteffen/

I happened to stumble across Samantha's IG account and realized that every single photo is of her.  No food.  No scenery.  Only of her and mostly lingerie shots.  Wow.  We must think very highly of ourselves. Sheesh. laugh out loud  Jmo.  

She looks a little different to me. I wonder if she has had some facial work done?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Congratulations to Kelly and Hunter! What a little cutie! Smiley

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 33210366_215240035756149_7822194095324921856_n
kellytravisty He’s here and he’s obviously perfect. Henry Steven Hamm, born 6.5.18 and weighing 7lb 15oz. Yes, I know he looks just like his dad, but I’ll gladly take the womb title for this guy Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 1f64b
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:04 pm

What a cutie! He does look like his dad! Love the name. Some old traditional names are making a come back, which I like so much more than names that can't be pronounced or spelt correctly.

Henry, period. Love it!

:cutiepie Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 2870920272

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:31 pm

I don't think this has been posted - Reid Rosenthal and his wife Brooke welcomed a baby girl yesterday - Vivian Blake Rosenthal. There's a photo on his Twitter feed that I don't know how to bring over.

OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 am

https://instagram.com/p/BjxqfdZhE1N/
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 A9fb2710

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 am

@OnlyOne thanks for posting! I will update our Bach Babies thread. I knew they were the next ones to welcome their bundle of joy, and she certainly is adorable!

Congrats to Reid and family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:58 am

Aww what a beauty!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:35 am

Both babies are cute and both have throwback names. Congrats to the happy families. :Congrats

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Podcast between Olivia Caridi and Michelle Money - great discussion on women and their often lack of confidence. Michelle has married  her expertise in make-up with a program to build women's acceptance of themselves. Olivia has moved to Seattle and is very happy. Says the post-show years of her life have been very hard.
https://www.radio.com/media/podcast/mouthing-olivia-caridi

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers