SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by TheLurker Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:20 am

@GuardianAngel I think I can bring these over. What a beautiful couple and wedding!
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35574811

Source: @pastelpastelpastel
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35575010
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35992310
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 34982910

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35998610

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 36086110
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 34901710
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35574810
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35617010
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 36038610
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 35575310

Source: @april_brockman "Wedding Day" highlights

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:55 am

She was a F1 correct?

Congrats to her and her new hubby Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:36 am

@TheLurker thanks so much for bringing them over! She looks so pretty. Love her dress. She is tall and slim, perfect choice with the not too much detail, but just right.

@Linds911 yes she was the F1 on Season 2. They lasted maybe 6 months? That season we sleuthed her to be the F1 by a refelction on a wine glass and matching Tim's apartment from a pic posted on IG while the show was airing. laugh out loud

ETA: and @MrandMrsSmith sleuthed the location of a castle in Italy from a take out pizza box! laugh out loud That was a great sleuthing season IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:43 am

I'm so happy for April! What a beautiful bride and the groom isn't so bad himself. :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:20 am

Well, I just watched the Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta with Britt on it. She tried on 4 or 5 dresses and loved all of them but one. She looked good in everything. At the end they showed her wedding and a bit with the groom.

She seems like a lovely person, but watching her again just made me realise why she kind of annoyed me the first time. Just a little too OTT and indecisive. Maybe it's because of the cameras and she is calmer in real life.

One thing she spoke about when doing the introductions....that I don't remember or maybe forgot...is that she dated her husband before she went on the show for about seven months. They broke up and she did the Bachelor and then the Bette and said she learned a lot about herself as a result. During the same time it seems he got his stuff together as well, so that when they finally started dating again, things went better the second time around.

The wedding looked beautiful. Rustic and simple, but yet classic and elegant. Lovely.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:29 am

Oh my goodness https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/corinne-olympios-says-she-apos-152830497.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Looks like Karma came a knocking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Pardon me? She's such an airhead it's unbelievable.

I had no prior knowledge to any of this before reading the Teleprompter and realized what I was reading once I was done reading it. I definitely don’t support any of that. I was visibly upset.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/corinne-olympios-says-she-apos-152830497.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Congratulations to Juelia! Smiley

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:35 pm

I posted the same thing in another thread... I couldn't find this one!

I'm happy for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:26 am

Oh wow! Isn't that sweet! Congrats to both of them!

ETA: I just looked at her IG. So precious!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 2764

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 30590844_228527361250202_6466910666786603008_n

jueliakinney We had a lazy weekend... at one point I looked over and saw this... I can’t begin to tell you how much I adore this man and how thankful I am for him for both Ireland and myself. Ireland’s dad died when she was only seven weeks old and I was devastated that she had to start off life in this way. I never got to see what it was like to be a family or knowing someone else loved and supported my daughter as much as I did. I felt more alone than I have ever felt and didn’t know how I could make it right for her. I fell asleep so many nights praying for a good man to enter our lives, and at the same time, ended it with guys because I felt they were not the right fit. My family was starting to question if my standards were too high... All this to say... things will work themselves out.. just have patience.. and never settle.. because you will get this  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 2764   We love you @theaaronbass

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh7t1bBgsB2/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 am

Good looking couple! Does he have children?

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 37016269_291981621378678_8222938265146097664_n

jueliakinneyWe plan on staying. Please send our things, and eventually our children

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqAryaA8j3/?taken-by=jueliakinney

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers