SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 am

I always thought Kiptyn was super overrated too, and pretty boring for TV, actually. A better guy than the SO MUCH FREAKING overrated Reid, *IMO*but also nothing to write home about.

I did like Kip's answer about Reid coming back to propose to Jillian... that he felt bad for Jill and her proposal day should be a happy one. He didn't feel badly for Reid. Subtext - Reid is a self absorbed, selfish douchnozzle. *IMO* Which is exactly how I always saw him too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 am

@sosleepy Yup yup. I totally understand why Jillian chose who she did.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:49 am

I've always liked Kiptyn but don't think he should have been on the show because he doesn't seem ready to commit. I understand it not being right with Tenley but it lasted a long time when (I'm sure) she thought there would be an engagement. Her current relationship seems to be in a far better place and they both seem very happy. Kiptyn's little guy is adorable and I don't have any problem with his name other than he's going to have to spell it for people forever. Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 4256136633 If nothing else, he's always got a family with his son.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:18 pm

I always feel unseay when a child's name is being made fun of. Sure, some of them are unusual, but I would like to think most parents choose the name with love and expectation. Who knows maybe there's a special story behind Kiptyn's son's name? all Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:20 pm

What's the kid's name, Koltyn? The spelling is ugh. I don't mind the name as much.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:What's the kid's name, Koltyn? The spelling is ugh. I don't mind the name as much.

Well, ya know, when Kiptyn (formerly with Tenley) and Samm procreate, they aren't going to go with just common Colten. laugh out loud

(I actually kind of like the name Kiptyn, the name, and really love the name Tenley. But they are fake and made up. laugh out loud)

I agree the spelling Koltyn is kinda atrocious. I bet they were trying to tie it into Kiptyn.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 pm

ReneeM wrote:Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting

Awe, I miss Des's cast and Sharlene is always a favority. Kaitlyn, Ben, JoJo and Nick's contestants are not as interesting to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:Seems like Zak Waddell and his wife are expecting

Awww, my Fig Newton is gonna be a Papa! So happy for them. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 am

That's really nice for Zak & his wife!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:40 pm

To any Dylan Petitt fans out there, he has set up a GoFund me account to help pay for his mom's care. According to his FB account, she is battling lung cancer, is currently in rehab and wants to come home. He says he has exhausted all other avenues of support. Please consider donating if you can. Sorry I don't have the link.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:To any Dylan Petitt fans out there, he has set up a GoFund me account to help pay for his mom's care.  According to his FB account, she is battling lung cancer, is currently in rehab and wants to come home.  He says he has exhausted all other avenues of support.  Please consider donating if you can. Sorry I don't have the link.

That sucks. He has had a tough go at it. I found him very cute, thoughtful and not a fameho on Andi's season so GL and well wishes to his family. That is a toughie. Poor guy. I always loved him and Brian O's bromance. Seemed much more pure and real when compared to people like RoSe now.

Last edited by Kels0012 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers