SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by TheLurker Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Bob Guiney and his wife just had their baby! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq73jOjjBvX/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Congrats to all! I love the baby footprints.

Does he have any other children, or is this his first?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:36 pm

I think this is his first child.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:33 pm

Tenley on Olivia’s podcast Here

It’s very lengthy and covers all her franchise appearances plus some alum dating and also how she met her husband.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:09 am

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Du1KtA0WwAAwTdX
E! News @enews
#BachelorNation's Danielle Maltby is opening up about her breakup with #BB18's Paul Calafiore: "Most days I feel myself hardening since my relationship ended. I honestly believed I had found my person. He was everything to me." eonli.ne/2Cqlr81 pic.twitter.com/CFqH3chLLQ
Danielle Maltby Details Heartbreaking Reality of Paul Calafiore Cheating Scandal

Bachelor in Paradise star Danielle Maltby is still coping with her breakup from Paul Calafiore.

Six months after the Big Brother and Ex on the Beach alum confessed to cheating on his girlfriend with fellow reality TV star Cara Maria, Danielle has taken to Instagram with a candid message about Paul's impact on her emotional and physical wellbeing.

Danielle admitted to "really struggling" lately, adding, "I don't like to show all my vulnerability, because it gets taken advantage of along with my love and kindness. Most days I feel myself hardening since my relationship ended. I honestly believed I had found my person. He was everything to me."

She then recalled grieving the loss of her fiancé (who died from an apparent drug overdose in 2011), writing, "I've been in this place before, after my fiancé died and that life was taken from me. This is different. You're still here."

Danielle also revealed Paul's infidelity chipped away at her health. As she described, "The people that know and love me, see how much this has taken from me, especially physically. The 'revenge bod' I've tried to joke about isn't some new diet trend, it's because I've been physically sick from the anxiety, stress, grief and lies inflicted on me for months."

She then claimed Paul—who is still in a relationship with Cara—has continued to contact her and most recently "[begged Danielle] to unblock him because 'we are important in each other's lives.'"
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Rs_731x1024-180222131618-634.Paul-Calafiore-danielle-maltby-instagram.ct.022218
"I made a lot of excuses trying to rationalize his behavior and I wasn't able to come to terms with the fact he was able to hurt me like this," she said. "I believe I was shown the person he wants to be but something is holding him back from it."

"Somewhere in his mind though, he has made himself believe that it's ok to continue to tell me he needs me, misses me, still loves me and wants to fix everything. Actions speak louder than words. Today, I can't explain today. I've just had enough..." Danielle concluded. "Some days are ok, some are really good and I had a great night last night, but today, my place is a mess and I can't get out of bed and honestly, I just hurt. I'm working on it though."
and more here: https://www.eonline.com/news/998247/danielle-maltby-details-heartbreaking-reality-of-paul-calafiore-cheating-scandal
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:30 am

Truly sad she is such a wonderful woman I hate that she is still going through so much pain. She deserves so much more than him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:46 am

I feel bad for her, but there's a but here. He has shown so much bad behaviour, cheating, misogyny etc not too long ago, that I think Danielle didn't go into the relationship with her eyes open. What she wrote now is similar to what his exes have written on their social media pages before Danielle. Danielle must've thought that she was going to be different, he'd treat her differently, but that rarely happens. And no doubt he will find another woman, who will ignore all the red flags, think that she's different, and then a year or so later she too will be writing similar on her social media pages. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:44 am

Jmoaa: he is an azz. She deserves more. Karma. I hope she is getting therapy. She deserves so much more than that jerk. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Jmoaa: he is an azz. She deserves more. Karma.  I hope she is getting therapy.  She deserves so much more than that jerk. Jmo

Danielle says he continues to tell her....
Perhaps she will garner, from her own IG post, that she should stop allowing him access to talk to her. That could be an initial therapeutic step.
I hope, along with you, that she does something, either therapy or life coaching, to enable her to heal and then choose better guys to date.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:18 pm

I really have never understood why so many women ignore red flags. Amanda and Josh are another couple who spring to mind.

I have a friend who started seeing this guy several years ago. He moved in pretty quickly. She was telling me all about him before I met him. He was divorced and had been engaged twice. He had 5 kids by 4 different women, but he didn't see any of them and didn't pay any support. He was unemployed and couldn't find a job. He didn't like what he had been doing and wanted to go back to school to be an auto mechanic. Unfortunately, he didn't like studying and kept failing his exams. He lived with her, but couldn't afford to pay anything so she covered everything. I saw red flags all over the place, but said nothing because this was a pattern with her. She needed to be in a relationship and would just ignore what anyone said so most of us just stopped commenting. And she isn't some dumb, young girl. This was a woman who was almost 50. Suffice it to say he ended up cheating on her. While she was at work, he was off seeing someone else and she was shocked. Shocked! Well, I could have told her that was going to happen, but she just buried her head in the sand and then was surprised again when her friends were less than sympathetic. At some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions. People usually show you who they are. Believe them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote:I really have never understood why so many women ignore red flags. Amanda and Josh are another couple who spring to mind.

I have a friend who started seeing this guy several years ago. He moved in pretty quickly. She was telling me all about him before I met him. He was divorced and had been engaged twice.  He had 5 kids by 4 different women, but he didn't see any of them and didn't pay any support. He was unemployed and couldn't find a job. He didn't like what he had been doing and wanted to go back to school to be an auto mechanic. Unfortunately, he didn't like studying and kept failing his exams. He lived with her, but couldn't afford to pay anything so she covered everything. I saw red flags all over the place, but said nothing because this was a pattern with her. She needed to be in a relationship and would just ignore what anyone said so most of us just stopped commenting. And she isn't some dumb, young girl. This was a woman who was almost 50. Suffice it to say he ended up cheating on her. While she was at work, he was off seeing someone else and she was shocked. Shocked! Well, I could have told her that was going to happen, but she just buried her head in the sand and then was surprised again when her friends were less than sympathetic. At some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions. People usually show you who they are. Believe them!

I had the same kind of friend. She is a very polished takes good care of herself, and got together with someone who looked like they hadn't bathed or had a haircut in years. We did tell her, a few times, but later did not have any sympathy for her when she was running herself ragged paying for everything. 4 years $50,000 later, and endless cases of beer, she told him to get out.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for this type of behaviour. There has to be another underlying problem to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

I hope Danielle gets the professional help that she needs. She shouldn't be feeling that way because of him who apparently has a history a mile long of hurting women.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:42 am

According to Paulie's ex, Danielle and Paulie did to her exactly what Paulie and this new chick are doing now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvDZoz-VsAAb5Jh?format=jpg&name=small

https://mobile.twitter.com/mariecaradfnder/status/1076599612658671617?s=21

This was Lexi's response to Danielle's post, someone screen grabbed it before Danielle deleted the comment.

Paulie is clearly a terrible person, Imo, but none of his actions are a surprise to Danielle, Imo. I can believe, that Paulie feeds bunch of lies about the relationship he's in and the girlfriend to the new girl, but Danielle saw it happen, and didn't care about Lexi, so imo I fail to see her as an innocent wronged victim here. She too comes across as a bit cruel person, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers