SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:57 pm

@Norcalgal I thought he did a fair job! I mean Cher is iconic so those are big shoes to fill. I have seen Cher perform several times in the past. She puts on a GREAT show. For her last “farewell” tour about 15 yrs ago I got gifted great seats at MSG - Madison Square garden. Cindy Lauper was pre-show. What a great performance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:55 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/cara-maria-danielle-maltby-release-texts-from-paulie-calafiore/

:thud

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Yikes! Can't understand why anyone would believe what he says. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:09 pm

albean99 wrote:Yikes! Can't understand why anyone would believe what he says. no no

It gets even worse with his IG story and tweets total scumbag!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 pm

https://people.com/tv/cara-maria-sorbello-paulie-calafiore-two-timing-danielle-maltby/

Was this posted already? Danielle and Cara have been talking, comparing notes, and released this to People together. Paulie also commented. Danielle publicly apologised to Lexi, Cara apologised to Danielle. It's a really good read, and shows how easy it can for someone like Paulie to manipulate women.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:28 am

I'm on Reddit, which gives a clear overview. Am I allowed to post it here? I'm thinking only some of us are bach/challenge fans and do Reddit, so I want to ensure everyone is comfortable...

Basically, Danielle M and Cara Maria refuted Paulie and showed evidence of the two-timing. Love is now dead (hopefully).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:21 am

If anyone is interested, this twitter thread pretty much recaps it all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gigi__moreno/status/1078786080030244864

As a Bachelor/Challenge/CaraMaria fan, I'm reading it all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:34 pm

I'm sorry the ladies went through this because obviously they were not in a position to think clearly or understand they were being played. I haven't a clue who that guy is or who Cara is. I didn't read the whole twitter thread, but it's very obvious to me there were a ton of excuses that neither Danielle or Cara had any common sense to think there was something off.

I can tell you, I would never ever be in that position. One hint of talking/flirting to someone else, it's ciao for me. I have zero tolerance. If I'm in love with someone, I have no desire for anyone else's attention. It should work both ways IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sorry the ladies went through this because obviously they were not in a position to think clearly or understand they were being played. I haven't a clue who that guy is or who Cara is. I didn't read the whole twitter thread, but it's very obvious to me there were a ton of excuses that neither Danielle or Cara had any common sense to think there was something off.  

I can tell you, I would never ever be in that position. One hint of talking/flirting to someone else, it's ciao for me. I have zero tolerance. If I'm in love with someone, I have no desire for anyone else's attention. It should work both ways IMHO.

word Seriously. Do they need to be hit by a Mack truck? How much more info does there need to be for these women to get it? If a man has that kind of track record why in the world would they think he would miraculously change ... just for them? IMO they are idiots and need to stop making excuses for themselves. Start using your brains ladies!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:44 pm

I lost all respect for Danielle when she rebuffed everyone that told her he was a player. They told her of how he was on Big Brother and she blamed it on the editing... Sorry but Big Brother has live feeds that you can't hide from and that is where he showed his true self.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:29 pm

I could never be with someone who was that much of a jackass on a live feed, especially since that was before they were even dating, right? I don't watch BB but Paulie sounds repugnant.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:32 pm

Also, it's been a couple of months, but Ryan and his wife had their little girl back in November. Congrats to them!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers