SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:To any Dylan Petitt fans out there, he has set up a GoFund me account to help pay for his mom's care.  According to his FB account, she is battling lung cancer, is currently in rehab and wants to come home.  He says he has exhausted all other avenues of support.  Please consider donating if you can. Sorry I don't have the link.

I see Becca donated $500. That is really nice of her. Elan also donated $1000. Shame I feel Dylan's pain
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Img_1312

https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-bring-my-mother-home

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Ashley I was the first to retweet the post and also donate to the fund.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Yeah I saw that was mentioned in Ashley's thread @whit90

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

I've run in to him several times in Boston. From everything I've heard about him from those know him or his friends, they all rave about what a great guy he is. He's had it very tough losing his father and siblings at such a young age.

Nice to see that he has reached his 25k goal and so nice to see big donations from Becca and Elan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 pm

That's amazing that he reached his goal in just 9 hours. Props to everyone who donated!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 pm

I like when Bach nation can come together for a good cause for once. Puts life into perspective right?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 Screen12

Josh also donated

source - SC of https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-bring-my-mother-home
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:16 am

Nick and Bob Guiney also donated $100
It's great to see BachNation rally behind him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Vienna's ex-fiancé claims he's not the father because the hook-up he had with her was a few days off from the supposed conception window.  I'm sorry.  If it was a month off, I'd say he's in the clear.  Just a few days?  Her doctor isn't necessarily 100% accurate about when that window was open.  And those little suckers can lie in wait a few days.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/vienna-girardi-baby-daddy-ex-boyfriend-claims-not-the-father-twins-the-bachelor/

ETA - I'm not a Vienna fan by any stretch, but her ex doesn't sound like much of a winner either.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 pm

It says he believes he is the father right?

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 pm

No, Vienna's camp says he is, he says no.

Girardi, 31, dated ex-boyfriend Todd Allen for three years before they split in November. Although they reunited in March for the hookup, he claims he is not the father of her twins.

“I think it’s ridiculous that she’s telling people it’s mine,” Allen told Radar. “Her and I hooked up a few nights prior to her doctor’s estimated date of conception range.
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 pm

A few days is nothing!!! He's an idiot imo. She knows how to pick'em.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers