SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:32 pm

And another couple is splitsville ....

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-clay-harbor-angela-amezcua-split/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:22 pm

@Norcalgal thanks. I put a copy in their thread.

Clay and Angela

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Podcast with Renee Oteiri from Juan Pablo's season. Happily married, still friends with so many girls from her season (and Des). Has a happily-ever-after story. Her husband joins her at the end. Hosted by Olivia Caridi.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bachelors-renée-maynard/id1224720809?i=1000436128899

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 pm

@Norcalgal thanks for posting! What a gorgeous family and look how much her son Ben has grown!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 44902039_136347040681878_3406161633336902123_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn
floridaray18
happy thanksgiving from our fam to yours xo! i’m just so thankful + grateful for these little turkeys. And of course by big daddy turkey, @bracymay:) #OhAJ #NotHavinIt #FamilyPhoto #Attempt#4 #WeTried #LegitImpossible #HappyThanksgiving
21w

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqge3YKlUWK/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:17 pm

It's official! Frank's married! It's going to be tougher to find stuff from his wedding outside of what he himself will be posting because he's a major throwback, but I'll do my best! I know Craig Robinson, also from Ali's season, is there, so maybe we'll get something from him too.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:32 am

I got unreasonably excited when I checked on Amy Longs Instagram and noticed that she has posted with Drew  just a few weeks ago !

I seriously thought they had broken up (I know she moved away for work ) and no one here posted or noticed either way.

So glad that even if they are not dating they are still so close. Drew is one of my favs from this eries and they make such a cute looking couple. Hope the best for them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwC9oFqH4B-/

(If any of you know or can sleuth more please post )

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 57232410
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 57364810
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 57490410
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 57870410

Source
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Rn110
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Rn210
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Rn310

Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Private IG)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Congrats to the happy couple!

Beautiful pictures. I love her dress. It has a vintage look to it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:44 pm

It looks like a very nice wedding! I also like the vintage look of her dress and hair.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 09, 2019 12:28 pm

This could be good:
Rs"s latest podcast--
Podcast #129 with former "Bachelorette" Jen Schefft Waterman (@jschefftwater) is now up at: http://wp.me/pN72j-5ci along with some spoiler talk. Great catching up with Jen about her "Bachelor/ette" career, was she approached about Monday's reunion show, & her life now. Enjoy..
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

@provenceguy thanks for posting. I don't listen to RS's podcast, if anyone wants to recap, feel free to do so.

I feel bad for Meredith. There was no reason to exclude her. After everything that happened with Corrine on BIP she was never shunned.

According to this article, Jen did have a family vacation planned.

As for Schefft Waterman, it seems that a scheduling conflict truly was the issue on her end. Ahead of Monday’s Bachelorette special, Jen said via Twitter that she did have another family commitment.

“So sad to miss! I had a family vacation planned and couldn’t get away. You ladies look beautiful! #TheBacheloretteReunion #TheBachelorette

https://www.inquisitr.com/5426583/bachelorette-stars-meredith-phillips-jen-schifft-waterman-address-their-reunion-special-absences/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@provenceguy thanks for posting. I don't listen to RS's podcast, if anyone wants to recap, feel free to do so.

I feel bad for Meredith. There was no reason to exclude her. After everything that happened with Corrine on BIP she was never shunned.

According to this article, Jen did have a family vacation planned.

As for Schefft Waterman, it seems that a scheduling conflict truly was the issue on her end. Ahead of Monday’s Bachelorette special, Jen said via Twitter that she did have another family commitment.

“So sad to miss! I had a family vacation planned and couldn’t get away. You ladies look beautiful! #TheBacheloretteReunion #TheBachelorette

https://www.inquisitr.com/5426583/bachelorette-stars-meredith-phillips-jen-schifft-waterman-address-their-reunion-special-absences/

The Meredith epi is one of 2 RS pods I’ve listened to. Her season happened years ago but her wounds sound to still be open. The mansion, cameras, the concept could be like returning to the scene of the crime. A fun reunion special to us but...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers