SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Wed May 29, 2019 7:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 29, 2019 10:29 pm

@notarose thanks for posting. She's very pretty. I hope he finds his true love. I got sidetracked in her IG. I noticed she had an IG for her new pup. So cute!

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing the vid over.

Not crazy about that one. It was mostly about getting waxed. no no Ashley her sister then I think she got Jared into it. I fast forwarded all that. Jade is due the day before Ashley and Jared get married. They feel bad, Tanner told them they can find someone else to officiate if they want, or he'll be there even if he has to catch a quick plane back if Jade delivers on the wedding day. Nick had a workout session with Jared and Tanner. Too funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 30, 2019 8:31 pm

RS posted a podcast with Michael Garofola today. They talk about producer manipulation, contestants' behavior and possible legal ramifications. RS admitted that he got the ending of Des' season wrong. I wish that he would continue to sleuth even after finding out spoilers.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm

I wish I never heard of RS Smiley RS doesn't sleuth, and makes fun of people who do. Smiley but hey everyone is entitled to run a business and earn a living. He does what he does, which is in no way the same as what we do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 am

suzq wrote:RS posted a podcast with Michael Garofola today.  They talk about producer manipulation, contestants' behavior and possible legal ramifications.  RS admitted that he got the ending of Des' season wrong.  I wish that he would continue to sleuth even after finding out spoilers.

He always says he has multiple sources. He has learned from his mistakes and is more careful. I still think SC are the most reliable, but he has has been more right than wrong.

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:35 pm

I just listened to Corinne O. on a podcast. She says that she is getting into doing music (singing and I gather wants to record) and is also writing a book with a ghostwriter. She says she is really good at singing in the shower and in the car. I'm not saying that she isn't, but personally that is music that I am not looking forward to. I am all for people taking opportunities when they can, but I miss the days when people actually got famous and were recognized for having talent. All JMO.

She also mentioned that she's had a boyfriend for the last year, John that she loves -- so will not be going to BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 pm

This might be about Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lane. Just saw a thread on Reddit a bit ago that claimed he was going to propose to her today.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:20 pm

Where did her thread go!?

Anyways, yes they are engaged. I wasn't a fan of his but man this video makes me aww and squeal with excitement for them. I really really hope it works out for her. How sweet that he proposed in the backyard she grew up in. Love the video and song!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh-MYDF0hr4&ebc=ANyPxKqEv_6d0fuC_mJPN96_F2NIgXFxSlPZbFYXW6tWatJ4n8AyakVVM9eZ7qcuNOUuI_DzQ1UnGyrr602ICtPyC1pS_FXIaw

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Melissa Rycroft was in the Dominican Republic and got sick. I guess she should be glad she didn't die like some others.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/06/19/melissa-rycroft-falls-ill-after-trip-dominican-republic/1497468001/

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:00 pm

OH my gosh! I hope she recovers quickly. I've been keeping up on the issues in DR and have posted in our True Crime Thread

This is horrible. I've never been to the DR but I can assure you I have no desire to go anywhere near there. My son went several years ago now. He had so many issues, took him a good two months to get back to normal.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers