SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:36 am

Praying for Brielle!  I can’t even imagine what Michelle is going through right now!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:49 am

How absolutely horrible. Pray that Brielle recovers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Praying for her and her mother .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Thanks for posting. This is true real life nightmare for any mother, and she seems to be raising her alone as well. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 3552228123
Anyone know how old Brie is? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for posting. This is true real life nightmare for any mother, and she seems to be raising her alone as well. bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 3552228123
Anyone know how old Brie is? TYIA

15, according to a US Weekly article that came out today. God bless her and her mother.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:18 pm

I met Michelle in NYC years ago, nicest woman. So sad for her (any mother), can't imagine what she's going through . Prayers for her and her daughter.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Brielle is 15 ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Poor Michelle, that is such an unimaginable situation ... many prayers for her and especially for Brielle’s recovery. Life is so precious ...

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 pm

She is in surgery now https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-Xor3XlvLi/?igshid=1fs0mekwirvct

She continues to be in my prayers

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:58 pm

That’s so sad. Sending prayers.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:22 pm

No updates since 22 hours ago.

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 3552228123
michellemoney's profile picture
michellemoney
Verified
This was two hours before the accident. We decided to put makeup on and go to the gas station and grab a drink. I told her I would let her drive my car in the parking lot as she is working on driving soon. She told me she was awesome at parking! 😂Lol! (She lied) We have so much fun together! She is my favorite human! I can’t wait to hear her laugh again! Surgery went great. Her numbers are in a really good place. Two more days to let the brain swell up and monitor until taking her off of sedation to see what we find. Thank you again for the prayers. You will never know. ❤#prayforbrie
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-YMK5EFOyt/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No updates since 22 hours ago.

bachelornation - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 60 3552228123
michellemoney's profile picture
michellemoney
Verified
This was two hours before the accident. We decided to put makeup on and go to the gas station and grab a drink. I told her I would let her drive my car in the parking lot as she is working on driving soon. She told me she was awesome at parking! 😂Lol! (She lied) We have so much fun together! She is my favorite human! I can’t wait to hear her laugh again! Surgery went great. Her numbers are in a really good place. Two more days to let the brain swell up and monitor until taking her off of sedation to see what we find. Thank you again for the prayers. You will never know. ❤#prayforbrie
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-YMK5EFOyt/

I know I pray that she is recovering from surgery and that the swelling in her brain has gone down. Truly a sad story!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers