SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Just caught up on this thread.. Vienna is pregnant!? With twins!? affraid :shocked!: Her ex seems like a real winner. Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f49c

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 8367-910 family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:01 pm

I always liked Vienna more than Jake. I can still see him saying "Stop interrupting me!" That breakup interview was a trainwreck!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Rosemary's babies squared.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVgWC8ShR61/ Drama drama. Leah responded to this screenshot of her reddit ama on instagram and amanda and emily commented back to her.  I screenshot their comments in case they deleted them. family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Screen15

ETA Well that didnt last long. Amanda has already deleted hers. It really aggravates me when these people dont stand by what they say. Why be snarky just to delete it 10 minutes later.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't even remember who Leah Block is, laugh out loud Why does anyone care what others say about them? I'll never understand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Isn't Leah the one who lied to Ben about Lauren?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 am

Leah seems to be just getting dragged everywhere. Why on earth did she confess sliding into Ben's dm? And Amanda should've kept her comment up, it wasn't anything bad. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Throwing it way back to Bachelor 9 October 2006 and the worse season for me in the history of TB. laugh out loud The only reason I kept watching until the end is because of the location, Rome, Italy.

The Prince
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Borghese

Lorenzo Borghese’s Business Endeavours

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Borghese6-225x300

As a businessman with a family history of having worked in the cosmetics industry, Borghese later launched the Royal Pet Clubーa company which offers an array of pet-friendly products. The brand goes back to when the entrepreneur first received his first puppy, a black Labrador named Belle. At the time, Belle had been experiencing dry, sensitive skin and Borghese had had a difficult time finding pet products which helped to soothe her condition. To remedy this problem, the dog lover eventually set off to create his own line of pet products; this led to the birth of the Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa in 2003. Since then, the company has grown to become a successful brand in the world of organic and natural pet products.

A lot of info in the link, if interested.
http://gazettereview.com/2016/09/happened-lorenzo-borghese-news-updates/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:08 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for sharing that. I don't know if it was the worst season for me...it's a toss up between this one and Travis' season. (Admittedly I missed the first few.) Despite the fact that he is still single, it is nice to see that he has continued his work with animal rescue. That gives him a thumbsup in my book.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 pm

@Sprite Oh for sure. I read all about the pet friendly products. They certainly are needed. There's so much crap out there.

He looks much better now IMo then he did back then. I'm a sucker for the European longer slicked back hair. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:17 pm

I did not mind his season. He looks better as he gets older IMO. Thanks for the article link GA. I give major props to Lorenzo for being so dedicated to animal rescue....particularly from high kill shelters. family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f64c  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f436  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f415  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f429  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f43a  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f408  family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f431
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 pm

@GuardianAngel That was one of my favorite seasons and the one that for sure got me sleuthing obsessively.
It was not because of the Plo that made it so great. I loved the cast and the travel locations.
Then I loved the drama post season. I think that's what got me hooked about what really went on pre and post season and behind the scenes. Since then it hasn't been about the show itself, but what goes on to get to the show, what goes on before and after the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers