bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:05 am

Great news for Brielle! I'm sure Michelle is thrilled to have her home. Praying


PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Hand_h13 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Lowese10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 I_got_12 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Jaitly10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Nbu10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 10313
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 29
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz on Fri May 01, 2020 12:00 pm



https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1256007933625761792?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 14300
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite on Fri May 01, 2020 1:45 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1256007933625761792?s=20

Hmmm....because she is an attention seeking liar???


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13497
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq on Fri May 01, 2020 3:34 pm

I listened to the podcast. She also said that if she and Kristian had just been dating in real life without going on BIP -- there would have been no way that they would have gotten engaged when they did (or most likely at all). It is another piece of evidence to me that pushing an engagement at the end of any Bachelor show is not necessarily the best thing for many couples.

suzq

Posts : 1837
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Astrobach on Fri May 01, 2020 3:50 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1256007933625761792?s=20

Hmmm....because she is an attention seeking liar???

True and...
Snipped from article:
<Burnett confessed that Haggerty’s proposal to her during the Bachelor in Paradise reunion made things worse between them. “That made me irritated because … I’m a selfish person sometimes and that was my thing,” she noted. “I was like, ‘I proposed to you,’ you know? And then I was like, ‘Why’d you do it? That makes no sense. People don’t propose to each other like that normally.’ I don’t know. I was being a bitch about it, essentially. … I’m such a brat. I didn’t like the ring at all.”
However, she now feels remorseful for her reaction: “I feel really, really bad about that too because it was a really nice, sweet gesture and I made her probably feel like she shouldn’t have done it or made her feel bad about it. That’s so not fair.”>>

Here you go, she says it herself, she’s a selfįsh bitchy brat ! cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose on Fri May 01, 2020 6:49 pm

@Astrobach wrote:
@Sprite wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1256007933625761792?s=20

Hmmm....because she is an attention seeking liar???

True and...
Snipped from article:
<Burnett confessed that Haggerty’s proposal to her during the Bachelor in Paradise reunion made things worse between them. “That made me irritated because … I’m a selfish person sometimes and that was my thing,” she noted. “I was like, ‘I proposed to you,’ you know? And then I was like, ‘Why’d you do it? That makes no sense. People don’t propose to each other like that normally.’ I don’t know. I was being a bitch about it, essentially. … I’m such a brat. I didn’t like the ring at all.”
However, she now feels remorseful for her reaction: “I feel really, really bad about that too because it was a really nice, sweet gesture and I made her probably feel like she shouldn’t have done it or made her feel bad about it. That’s so not fair.”>>

Here you go, she says it herself, she’s a selfįsh bitchy brat ! cantstopl

She held herself accountable which is something not all people do so I would say that’s a plus. An essential next step IMO for people who are aware of their own flaws is to use that information for self improvement. If she has a plan for change then she won’t be stuck repeating the same mistakes while expecting a different outcome.


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 on Fri May 01, 2020 8:46 pm

I liked her in the beginning but I’m so over Demi these days. Not even reading the article.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13741
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by leavers on Fri May 01, 2020 10:04 pm

I've never understood the Demi worship in the general fandom eg on social media. From day one on Colton's season she seemed selfish and mean (and honey, age comes for us all, including you). And tptb, and Demi, both ran with it way too far. I'd be happy to never see her on screen again. Her doing a podcast is fine; silo her off so her fans can get a regular dose and nobody else needs to pay attention. Win-win imo. I do think she is an intelligent person who is probably good deep down, so I think she has great potential for growth, but only time will tell.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 646
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Norcalgal on Fri May 01, 2020 11:30 pm

@notarose True about recognizing her behavior and feeling remorseful. I hope she apologized to Kristian. But true self-realization is if she changes and is less selfish in the future.


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 2804
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose on Fri May 01, 2020 11:43 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:@notarose True about recognizing her behavior and feeling remorseful. I hope she apologized to Kristian. But true self-realization is if she changes and is less selfish in the future.
yes
Hopefully her knowledge of past indiscretions will become an opportunity for future growth.


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Minney on Sat May 02, 2020 9:48 am

Her awareness to how her early life has affected her is at least hopeful for a healthy future but honestly she's the last person who should get involved with anything TB related. She should have gone to therapy instead of the mansion. She's been better at accessing and narrating other contestants situations than her own. All the attention and fame will not make her happy if she doesn't do the work to overcome her $hitty start in life.
Minney
Minney

Posts : 928
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose on Sat May 02, 2020 12:27 pm

@Minney wrote:Her awareness to how her early life has affected her is at least hopeful for a healthy future but honestly she's the last person who should get involved with anything TB related.  She should have gone to therapy instead of the mansion.  She's been better at accessing and narrating other contestants situations than her own.  All the attention and fame will not make her happy if she doesn't do the work to overcome her $hitty start in life.  
Late last year Demi tweeted she had begun therapy.
IMO Demi is another example of how the show casts “stories“. Demi - off & on jailbird mom and the social ostracism of her child experience because of it; Dean - watching his bff die plus very odd family dynamic and mother’s death; Caelynn - drugged and r*ped; Blake - child of divorce in a small community plus school shooting situation. All of these are traumatic situations outside the norm but part of each individual’s life experience. Each did “choose to be on the show” but I think tptb salivates when someone like this signs up and sees them more as a case study than a person. IMO tptb likes to cast wounded peeps because they bank on them having unresolved issues which potentially make for drama in the ways they might react within the social experiment of the show.
I’m not a fan of Demi however I’m empathetic toward her $hitty childhood experiences. From what she said on AF there is a lot that needs resolving and as you said it will take work to overcome.


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 67 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum