bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1296545374816145424?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 14732

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:52 pm

They've been separated for 6 months, so not surprised.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:56 pm

^^ Sad but not surprised.. never really thought they were a good match. Wish them both the best.

PINKHEART  #SeanCat #Jaitlyn #Shefani  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Lowese10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 I_got_12 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Jaitly10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Blake_10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 39c99510
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10648

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:12 pm

I also feel bad for Krystal in a way -- she's choosing not to speak about it, but it's news anyway. Maybe this is what Becca is going for with the Garrett -- an interview like this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Krystal posted on Instagram if someone wants to bring it over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEIOjVnpn-M/
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 14732

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Wish each of them the best on their journeys. I have always felt that their sum was greater than their individual parts. Perhaps that is why they didn't work out. I hope they stay classy and supportive of one another.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 3317

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:05 pm

Jen Saviano is now promoting herself as a "mindset coach." IMO if someone wants to promote themselves as a life coach or mindset coach, they have to have a lot more in the way of credentials than Jen's bachelor's degree in psychology and maybe a couple of extra classes. For a life/mindset coach, I would want to see a license in counseling or social work. I've also seen some Olympic medalists who promote themselves as mindset coaches, and that seems appropriate because it takes a tremendous amount of focus and dedication to become an elite level athlete and win medals.

Jen's got hustle, I'll give her that. I liked her on the Bach series, and I liked her with Nick. She's a beautiful woman. But she would not be my pick if I wanted life advice.

Jen Saviano, Mindset Coach
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:36 pm

@Amethyst wrote:Jen Saviano is now promoting herself as a "mindset coach." IMO if someone wants to promote themselves as a life coach or mindset coach, they have to have a lot more in the way of credentials than Jen's bachelor's degree in psychology and maybe a couple of extra classes. For a life/mindset coach, I would want to see a license in counseling or social work. I've also seen some Olympic medalists who promote themselves as mindset coaches, and that seems appropriate because it takes a tremendous amount of focus and dedication to become an elite level athlete and win medals.

Jen's got hustle, I'll give her that. I liked her on the Bach series, and I liked her with Nick. She's a beautiful woman. But she would not be my pick if I wanted life advice.

Jen Saviano, Mindset Coach

Once her website is up and running she may list her training credentials.

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Egs0eIJXYAEQhYe
Bachelor Fan Anonymous @AnonBachFan
#BachelorNation A big congratulations to @Ben_Zorn and his fiancée, Stacy! pic.twitter.com/HVyoyBc2ny
https://mobile.twitter.com/AnonBachFan/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Thanks @Maddy!

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 2870920272 I'm happy with any baby news, boy or girl. It's so exciting for the couple! Here's Ben's IG post. So sweet!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhUw0tHkHB/

More beautiful pictures from Stacy's IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEkN4BUjOuS/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 59667

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm

He's so happy!  It's nice to see.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum